• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Superman 2013 Decoded

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Superman 2013 Decoded

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3vDMUreIHTQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another stupid one-sided view from a delusional Christian :wink:

First it was Harry potter and now its superman :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
CONFIRM!!! Punisher decoded too! Wuhahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! So much fun having u here, old virgin faggot!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't be surprise, your real father and I are the DECODER!!!! Wuhahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Yawnzzzzz .... Did you decode why your lau bu cheeby so smelly ? Because kana gang rape by 1600 ah neh every night that's why your nick is always1600 Whahahahaha :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawnzzzzz .... Did you decode why your lau bu cheeby so smelly ? Because kana gang rape by 1600 ah neh every night that's why your nick is always1600 Whahahahaha :wink:

Wuhahaaaaaa, wooww. Don't be rude to your mother, she's mine too. Told her to have more confident about herself. Son! Stay tune, I will make sure your mom smell good and that will avoid getting rape. U also take care, u r so PENDEK, u will be forever waiting at the bar alone, try change the brand of your drink and I will share more with u, be patient. It takes time to heal your stupidity.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaa, wooww. Don't be rude to your mother, she's mine too. Told her to have more confident about herself. Son! Stay tune, I will make sure your mom smell good and that will avoid getting rape. U also take care, u r so PENDEK, u will be forever waiting at the bar alone, try change the brand of your drink and I will share more with u, be patient. It takes time to heal your stupidity.

Don't be rude to your mother ? I'm not being rude .. If I rude to your mother I would have posted her oversized black inverted nipple :wink: in this forum . I'm so nice to you , you didn't realized it ? :wink: what stay tune ? Why keep asking me to tune your mother inverted oversized black nipple ? You really feel turn on when I tune her nipples meh ? Whahahahahaa . So can decode your lau bu superhero costume anot :wink: whahhahaha

image.jpg

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waahh, my present for your mom 200 times ago. Still around. Try locate that Tee shirt with a tiny Punisher logo on it wearing a tight bikini. Can? Lazy to find over my side.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Waahh, my present for your mom 200 times ago. Still around. Try locate that Tee shirt with a tiny Punisher logo on it wearing a tight bikini. Can? Lazy to find over my side.

Take a close look .. It's your lau bu :wink: she is so fat her picture was taken by a helicopter. Whahahahah :wink:
image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey, Punisher....point weaken, how to discuss your religion further???? Care to up me???

You tio punished ? Whhahahaah why don't you go on your knees and pray to your god for points instead of begging here ? :wink: Whahahaha . I know you don't have common sense :wink: to debate , from today onwards all you get from me is just insult :wink: this is what you deserve from me ..

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuhhaaaaa, now then u realize..., I've insulted u from my first reply. Don't get so work up. This is my first round of debating with u, just a start. Need to find a balance first, be patient. U r miles away from my level. I'm still decoding u further after I hv done so to your another set of female members. Me busy man, u know, both physically and mentally. Reply will be slow n to recharge, wuhahaaaaa!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhhaaaaa, now then u realize..., I've insulted u from my first reply. Don't get so work up. This is my first round of debating with u, just a start. Need to find a balance first, be patient. U r miles away from my level. I'm still decoding u further after I hv done so to your another set of female members. Me busy man, u know, both physically and mentally. Reply will be slow n to recharge, wuhahaaaaa!!!

I didn't know you are hurt cause I whack your religion too much :wink: of course I know you are trolling me :wink: no wonder ppl here minus your points :wink: you are just an idiot who don't know how to debate logically . You busy man ? Whahhahaha If you are busy you won't troll me in every post .. Tell you what , let me show you what is busy man . I won't reply your post cause I won't go to your stupid level .. :wink: and I have enough fun with you already .. Got to meet your mother soon :wink: