• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Super long queue to enter Robinson's (Heeren outlet)

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was passing by Heeren earlier and thought of popping in to take a last look at the store before the shutters come down. KNN! The queue stretched all the way back to Abercrombie and Fitch! I immediately detour and crossed the road to Ngee Ann City side. Frigging madness!

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are no sales at all need to spend 150 to get a discount of 20 on most items...the people queuing are either sibei gianpeng or have vouchers to clear

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was passing by Heeren earlier and thought of popping in to take a last look at the store before the shutters come down. KNN! The queue stretched all the way back to Abercrombie and Fitch! I immediately detour and crossed the road to Ngee Ann City side. Frigging madness!
KNN nowadays still got sinkie go orchard? KNN

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
RaGl0ZC.jpg

More at https://tinyurI.com/y3lq7w5a

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
literally die die must queue. when a biz or person is alive and healthy, bochap and no line. when a biz or person is dying with last gasp of life, die die must queue. line may get longer in the funeral. sinkies are a hopeless breed of nincumpoops.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
literally die die must queue. when a biz or person is alive and healthy, bochap and no line. when a biz or person is dying with last gasp of life, die die must queue. line may get longer in the funeral. sinkies are a hopeless breed of nincumpoops.
KNN what to do KNN last chance liao still don't queue next time no more chance KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just gian png Sinkies hoping for clearance sale bargains. I was partly guilty of that during the John Little closing sale. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just gian png Sinkies hoping for clearance sale bargains. I was partly guilty of that during the John Little closing sale. :biggrin:
Laylio say this closing has no sales KNN but my uncle think most in the queue are guilty to disturb some of the genuine buyers that have to finish spending their vouchers KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
when a sinkie elderly is alive, no visit from family. but when elderly dies and lies in wake, long lines of relatives queue up for 4d blessing.
KNN when sinkie is alive and healthy even the non elderly no visits from family & relatives but when sinkie hospitalised and need to rest then all the relatives queue up to disturb the patient and same time used up the visitor quota KNN

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies think that there is some closing down sale going on but in reality the discounts are not much lah.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's also a clusterfuck of people not too far from the Heeren mall... the Doraemon exhibition on the lawn outside the National Museum.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Heeren was the hippest place to be in Orchard Road, even more so than Wisma Atria or Ngee Ann City. The good old days. :biggrin:

hmvfans.jpg