• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Super cute xio ger ger chope MRT seat with her toy doggy

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any plans to make babies?
very difficult to breed french bulldogs as they require artificial insemination and caesarian section on the female. because of their dwarfism they are not naturally predisposed to reproduce without human intervention. a puppy can easily cost $6.9k.

jw5

Loyal
This is not considered chope since the train is not full and there does not appear to be anyone who needs the seat more than the toy doggie. :biggrin:
sAqjNYo.png

https://twitter.com/DomainofExperts

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why she wasn't flamed for taking up the handicap seat in an empty train? And the mother not flamed for concentrating on her phone instead of little cutie? Where's the flaming spirit Singapore? Long Live PAP

See cute girl and cute doggy.. all the flames that Sinkies have are doused

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
See cute girl and cute doggy.. all the flames that Sinkies have are doused

The people in the train could differentiate the good, the bad and the ugLEE. To have more of such thinking Singaporeans, please educate to EXPOSE before moving to DEPOSE and DISPOSE the bad and the ugLEE.
Baby steps for the young and cute Singaporean girl...WOO...

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
very difficult to breed french bulldogs as they require artificial insemination and caesarian section on the female. because of their dwarfism they are not naturally predisposed to reproduce without human intervention. a puppy can easily cost $6.9k.

I feel sad about his mate's ability to conceive.
Still, I believe your french bulldog is a horny alpha male.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

This kind of dog should be left alone to die. It's un natural.

It's like poor people, without any sort of intervention. They should be allowed to die a Natural death. They should not get any help. So we will have much more resources for other things. Cos if you help these poor, we will become poorer as a Nation.

atham

Alfrescian
Loyal
To her, her doggy is part of her family, fair enough to gv her a seat. My daughter same age as her simply.....CUTE!!!! However her mother should educate her instead of texting and ignoring her present. I had ever F my wife for doing that... and I hv seen a lot of parents (including fathers!) Doing the same, bringing their children out to play busy texting and let them play by themselves. How does it feel when u date a friend but he/she is busy texting n how much more the kid will feel?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of dog should be left alone to die. It's un natural.

It's like poor people, without any sort of intervention. They should be allowed to die a Natural death. They should not get any help. So we will have much more resources for other things. Cos if you help these poor, we will become poorer as a Nation.
domestication is the word. many high end domesticated dogs have some form of human intervention for pedigree selection, breeding, feeding, training, grooming, customization, etc. they can't go back to the wild anymore. they lack survival and hunting skills and will die if left unattended by humans. owners who let their dogs go out to fuck and poop out litters with no control and pedigree tracking are irresponsible and horrible. they shouldn't be owning dogs. they themselves are a bunch of fat, lazy losers who don't have means to feed their own families and themselves. they end up abusing and abandoning their dogs. many of the rescue dogs in shelters cum from these sore losers. if culling is permitted i would rather cull them than dogs abandoned in the streets and shelters.

atham

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the hell is she cute? She looks like 10000 other young girls. May grow up looking like HC.
Meaning all other gals at her age are cute!
Talk about now not about future. If want to talk about the future, all will die eventully, then nothing to talk at all!