• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sungapore UNIVERSAL STUDIOs Goes HALAL?

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
i do believe we are discussing hypotheticals here.

i agree its about personal choice, but the extremists don't agree with you, and that is the threat to sovereign singapore. so the discussion can be framed as "what does it take to counter the propaganda of the caliphate-building extremists?"

i merely suggested i could live with halal restaurants if it means i get to keep posting on sammyboy.

that is the problem, isn't it? how can this country succeed if nobody believes in standing up for their rights?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most pple here dun even know what are rights, let alone trying to fight for rights. I think the right to eat whatever shit one wants is very important.

Muslims always complain that a lot of places not halal so they cannot eat but have they tried to provide vegetarian options during their functions?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so does it mean that you will change your name, circucised & start praying 5X a day towards the west?
Obviously you are not a businessman, if you are, you are a fucking lousy businessman who open businesses without knowing who your target audience are.

Its got nothing to do with me wanting to be Muslim or not, you dumbfuck :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you are not a businessman, if you are, you are a fucking lousy businessman who open businesses without knowing who your target audience are.

Its got nothing to do with me wanting to be Muslim or not, you dumbfuck :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Tsk Tsk tsk, have nothing better to say so must resort to vulgarities..??

typical sinkie attitude.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tsk Tsk tsk, have nothing better to say so must resort to vulgarities..??

typical sinkie attitude.
Nothing better to say? so your 1st dumb reply to my post is relevant to this thread? LOL
dunno how to discuss and contribute to this topic, then shut up:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
ignorant poster :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing better to say? so your 1st dumb reply to my post is relevant to this thread? LOL
dunno how to discuss and contribute to this topic, then shut up:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
ignorant poster :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

from your replies, i think it's obvious why Singapore is in this sad state of affairs.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from your replies, i think it's obvious why Singapore is in this sad state of affairs.
LOL, you are right, from your replies, its shows how many ignorant (like you) we have in SG, always failed in business and never improvise during economic changing.

Sad hor? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most pple here dun even know what are rights, let alone trying to fight for rights. I think the right to eat whatever shit one wants is very important.

Muslims always complain that a lot of places not halal so they cannot eat but have they tried to provide vegetarian options during their functions?

Of course not.

Muslims only care about their own rights but fuck care about others.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the majority spend their time bitching about ministerial salaries, electoral boundaries, foreign talent invasions and Jack Neo's erotic adventures, these issues are insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Singapore's very existence as a sovereign nation is at stake and it may not be too long before all the Tans are forced to become the Tantonos.

Do you want Singapore to end up the same way?
Worry not for us the other races Sam, the reason why this gov gets a astronomical salary is so that they set in place organizations that ensure the malay will never be the dominant race here...:biggrin::biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's been 2 days. No one has that news clip? Maapaka?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">