• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sungapore Rat Problem

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you seen a rat lately? Send us the exact location, date and time, plus any photos or videos. Email [email protected], WhatsApp us (9124 3305) or message CNA Insider on Instagram.

Another new low for the trashy local propagandists. Only the truly boliao lowlifes would cheerfully take photos and videos of rats and submit them to these propagandists. If your fucked up PAP regime were doing its job properly regarding public sanitation, this would have been a non-issue. :rolleyes:

You want pictures and videos of squirrels? I see plenty of them in parks. Last time I checked, squirrels are rodents too. Or squirrels are not the 'problematic' rodents so they are not a 'rodent problem'? :roflmao:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another new low for the trashy local propagandists. Only the truly boliao lowlifes would cheerfully take photos and videos of rats and submit them to these propagandists. If your fucked up PAP regime were doing its job properly regarding public sanitation, this would have been a non-issue. :rolleyes:

You want pictures and videos of squirrels? I see plenty of them in parks. Last time I checked, squirrels are rodents too. Or squirrels are not the 'problematic' rodents so they are not a 'rodent problem'? :roflmao:
It is to announce to world...HDB is
Jin "Eco Friendly" and Incluisce for "Wild Animals" in our HArdland HDBeee

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
If continue unchecked, it may be a matter of time Rat Problem becum some public health issue especially in our high density super crowded environment