• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sun Xue Ling is outraged by her constituent voter

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP think they can do anything they like cos they got supermajority votes in parliament.Sure win XO durian guarantee.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NPNT!!!

MSF | Senior Management Team

https://www.msf.gov.sg/who-we-are/senior-management-team/sun-xueling

Wikipedia
Sun Xueling - Wikipedia

Sun Xueling - People's Action Party​

Sun Xueling - People's Action Party

People's Action Party
Sun Xueling - People's Action Party

MP Sun Xueling on the growth of Asia's economy - YouTube​

MP Sun Xueling on the growth of Asia's economy - YouTube

-xue-ling/

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I hope that as a society we can try to be civil and not use bad language to get a point across," Sun reflected in her caption."

She should come to this forum and witness the kind of language we used in our exchanges with one another. The F word is mild kindergarten stuff.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I hope that as a society we can try to be civil and not use bad language to get a point across," Sun reflected in her caption."

She should come to this forum and witness the kind of language we used in our exchanges with one another. The F word is mild kindergarten stuff.
That's a popular Cantonese phrase for this kind of naive, ignorant and incompetent people : 不知所谓

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see a single vulgar word in the resident's remarks.

Sun can go back to the hole where it doesn't shine.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to go I to politics get high pay and cannot handle feedback? She should just fuck off back to China