• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sun Xi: Growing wave of xenophobia in Singapore. Increase more FT's.

jw5

Loyal
Then people should educate those dumbfucks that lky is just another pink ic holder. I know you feel hurt when lky is just being view upon as a mere citizen but it is the fact.

So fast to come in to your master's rescue.

Goodness gracious shit. Such wise words. :wink:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please get the fuck out of sinkieland and go back to your chink land.

Whether he fuck off from Singapore got nothing to do with you since you always said you are not a sinkie and also do not wish to associate with sinkie right???

Why you so concern about Singapore when this country got nothing to do with you???:rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
操你妈的逼, chow ah tiong!

Singapore is way overcrowded. Almost 6 million people squeezed into one small piece of land. You foreigners are all surplus.

Most of you can fuck off, but please leave your female talents behind. :wink:

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sibei ironic, one Foreign Trash telling other Trash to fuck home!!

Agreed. It is ironic. All m&ds should be deported and kicked out of Singapore along with all the other FTrash. Only good and well behaved foreigners should stay or those that have similar cultures and attitudes and most important, civility.

Singapore is far too advanced, far too excellent for dirty m&ds.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether he fuck off from Singapore got nothing to do with you since you always said you are not a sinkie and also do not wish to associate with sinkie right???

Why you so concern about Singapore when this country got nothing to do with you???:rolleyes:

Because no one wants to go to Mudslimaysia, even if paid to. The only ones who do are other Muslims that the m&ds won't even accept. Dirty, ugly dark, discriminatory goblins they are.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of Singaporeans come from the same motherland. The earlier batch calling the later batch to FO.
That is the irony.

The earlier batch did all the work making Singapore what it is today. A clean, well-organised, crime free and wealthy country. Most m&ds swarming in and applying for PRs back then were better off than Singaporeans but now that things have turned around, they flock towards Sinkieland. The earlier batch has a right to tell them to FO. After all, isn't there more land in Malaysia and Indonesia? Or are those places too polluted, filthy and full of disease so they run to Sg?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because no one wants to go to Mudslimaysia, even if paid to. The only ones who do are other Muslims that the m&ds won't even accept. Dirty, ugly dark, discriminatory goblins they are.

Even pariahs like Tonychat avoid his own country.

And he does not even appreciate Singapore and choose to bitch about us online. He should just fuck home to Johore.

Last edited:

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
"As an open society, Singapore is not only the home to its citizens but also a dreamland for many foreigners, so please keep the door open."

I welcum prc mei meis :biggrin:

No thank you. All PRCs should stay in China, their home country where they belong. :wink:

Singapore for Singaporeans. No exception.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even pariahs like Tonychat avoid his own country.

And he does not even appreciate Singapore and choose to bitch about us online. He should just fuck home to Johore.

Well said.

I've noticed it too, and many foreign friends around the world has said the same things about Malays and Malaysia. Needless to say, none trust them. Not the Americans, not the Australians, Kiwis, Japanese, Hong Kong, Thais, Koreans, Filipinos, Indonesians, Indians, Nepalese, Mongolians, Africans... etc. They often go around the internet spewing crap about the "Chinese Malaysians" and "Chinese Singaporeans" while taking advantage of some multiculturalism I was told.

What is most laughable is how they try to associate Singapore, a free, advanced and democratic society with high living standards and try to use the PRC to justify their ethnocentrism. I was reading some Ang Moh comment that to them, equating those Islam fanatics to be worse than communists and never a part of the alliance. That's why Indonesia so pissed that Singapore is helping the US spy on them.

Personally, I don't believe m&ds, Islam and Malaysia has free speech or is anywhere close to the dirt of actually higher standard countries in the West, Canada, Australia, US, Germany or in Asia, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, HK, and even SINGAPORE.

Singaporeans, those who are Singaporean by birth and mind have the right to criticize it the way they see fit. Mudslimes should keep out, especially since Singaporeans are kind enough to take those goblins in.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well said.

I've noticed it too, and many foreign friends around the world has said the same things about Malays and Malaysia. Needless to say, none trust them. Not the Americans, not the Australians, Kiwis, Japanese, Hong Kong, Thais, Koreans, Filipinos, Indonesians, Indians, Nepalese, Mongolians, Africans... etc. They often go around the internet spewing crap about the "Chinese Malaysians" and "Chinese Singaporeans" while taking advantage of some multiculturalism I was told.

What is most laughable is how they try to associate Singapore, a free, advanced and democratic society with high living standards and try to use the PRC to justify their ethnocentrism. I was reading some Ang Moh comment that to them, equating those Islam fanatics to be worse than communists and never a part of the alliance. That's why Indonesia so pissed that Singapore is helping the US spy on them.

Personally, I don't believe m&ds, Islam and Malaysia has free speech or is anywhere close to the dirt of actually higher standard countries in the West, Canada, Australia, US, Germany or in Asia, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, HK, and even SINGAPORE.

Singaporeans, those who are Singaporean by birth and mind have the right to criticize it the way they see fit. Mudslimes should keep out, especially since Singaporeans are kind enough to take those goblins in.

Most Malaysian I know in real life appreciates the fact that they are allowed to work and live here. Many settles here. These are those whom we welocome.

But those ungrately Foreign Trash like Tonychat should just pack his bag, cross the Causeway and fuck home for good.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well said.

another PAP IB clone ... PAP IB are so worried about the information in this forum.. Sinkies easily move out of sinkieland..that is the fact, what is more easy to just go across the causeway..check out the Malaysia/Johore forum here: http://sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?17-A-Singaporean-s-guide-to-Living-In-JB

cannot take it har??? go jump down from a building lor..

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Malaysian I know in real life appreciates the fact that they are allowed to work and live here. Many settles here. These are those whom we welocome.

But those ungrately Foreign Trash like Tonychat should just pack his bag, cross the Causeway and fuck home for good.

Agreed. Actually, my impression is that Malaysians and Indonesians, especially the Chinese and Indians show far more gratitude and are closest to Singaporeans. Out of all foreigners, they are the ones to be most welcome. Most of the ingrates like Tonychat usually don't belong to be good but seem to be mere m&ds. I've met some Orang Asli before and enjoy the company. Most are respectful, well-mannered and not Islamic fanatics or ingrates. They make the most of what they have.

I prefer the Filipinos, Thais, Burmese and PRCs more than the ungrateful FTrash aka Tonyhore. His solution is just 5 minutes away.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
another PAP IB clone ... PAP IB are so worried about the information in this forum.. Sinkies easily move out of sinkieland..that is the fact, what is more easy to just go across the causeway..check out the Malaysia/Johore forum here: http://sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?17-A-Singaporean-s-guide-to-Living-In-JB

cannot take it har??? go jump down from a building lor..

Oh really? I was under the impression they go to Malaysia because the goods are cheap. Cheap because that's how worthless le lousy ringgit is, cheap because mats are cheap themselves. I have never hear a Singaporean wanting to be Malaysian, to live there or work there.

Just one question, are you Chinese Malaysian? Because if you are, there should be no issues here. Most get along fine with most Singaporeans and tend to be grateful while fighting for their country's rights. Chances are you are just another ungrateful Mat m&d here.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh really? I was under the impression they go to Malaysia because the goods are cheap. Cheap because that's how worthless le lousy ringgit is, cheap because mats are cheap themselves. I have never hear a Singaporean wanting to be Malaysian, to live there or work there.

Just one question, are you Chinese Malaysian? Because if you are, there should be no issues here. Most get along fine with most Singaporeans and tend to be grateful while fighting for their country's rights. Chances are you are just another ungrateful Mat m&d here.

THere is no need to be a malaysia.. they have the 2nd home program and many sinkies are applying..face the hard truth..

many of my peers have bought apartments in johore, knowing that it is free hold..i congrats them wholly. some are moving to KL where to enjoy living a place with a huge land.

of course those who are ok with moving to australia or USA, go ahead. but for those who want somewhere nearer. Malaysia is the best.. Thailand is ok too.

whatever you say is futile, sinkies are moving out and away one by one..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
THere is no need to be a malaysia.. they have the 2nd home program and many sinkies are applying..face the hard truth..

many of my peers have bought apartments in johore, knowing that it is free hold..i congrats them wholly. some are moving to KL where to enjoy living a place with a huge land.

of course those who are ok with moving to australia or USA, go ahead. but for those who want somewhere nearer. Malaysia is the best.. Thailand is ok too.

whatever you say is futile, sinkies are moving out and away one by one..

Wow promoting your home state Johore?

Feel free to fuck home. No need to ask the Tiongs here to go home. None of your business. You yourself fuck home first. Ask the FTs in your home Malaysia to fuck home or you suck their cock, whatever you deem applicable in your home country whatsoever.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow promoting your home state Johore?

Feel free to fuck home. No need to ask the Tiongs here to go home. None of your business. You yourself fuck home first. Ask the FTs in your home Malaysia to fuck home or you suck their cock, whatever you deem applicable in your home country whatsoever.

You shouldn't diss Johor properties... a lot of Sinkies have bought Danga Bay condos. I heard some GLCs have also got into the action. :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You shouldn't diss Johor properties... a lot of Sinkies have bought Danga Bay condos. I heard some GLCs have also got into the action. :wink:

exactly... one of my friends who hate PAP so much and have already got one condo apartment at Danga Bay..happy with his purchase and looking forward to a relax stay in a new real country with lots of land space.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey shit head and I'm one of those S'poreans that are now working and staying in Malaysia.. Pls don't give the impression that many Sinkies hate Malaysia just like you.. Well let me tell you this, 5 of us S'poreans now based in Malaysia office are enjoying life here with our wives..

We are renting landed houses.. Everyday we are able to see the clean beaches and enjoy the sea breeze just 20 mins drive from our rented houses..

What about you mate..??? Still stuck in Sinkie Land with the Serangoon Ah Nehs..???

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
exactly... one of my friends who hate PAP so much and have already got one condo apartment at Danga Bay..happy with his purchase and looking forward to a relax stay in a new real country with lots of land space.

How about Puteri Cove and Medini? I heard those places are popular with sinkies too.

I heard that Medini has no restriction on foreign quota and is very foreigners friendly.