• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sun Xi: Growing wave of xenophobia in Singapore. Increase more FT's.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are totally wrong on my view of LKY. I simply state that he is a more accomplished politician than all others in his field (politics) here in Singapore. Everyone else is just a manager, technocrat, scholar, paper-soldier. He on the other hand has galvanized the media, military, judiciary, civil departments, police, all of them behind him in support of all his policies. The whole of Singapore society apparently believe their efficiency rests on his work. I believe in the freedom of people to do what they do best, and the reason Singapore is "successful" is because there is peace for people to do their stuff, but no one ever sees it my way, not that I care, I am just a salesman who loves to drink and smoke pot.

Cheers!

Then people should educate those dumbfucks that lky is just another pink ic holder. I know you feel hurt when lky is just being view upon as a mere citizen but it is the fact.

So fast to come in to your master's rescue.