• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sumiko is coming back tomorrow

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
just flipped thru the papers, saw that sumiko's article will be coming back tomorrow. woo...hoo...:biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have enough of your nonsense! you surely have a prostitute mother, and after fucking you and your mum, what are you gonna do about it? absolutely nothing! you worthless piece of shit. But if you think otherwise, you wanna have a fight with me,can always pm me time and place. I doubt so cos you are just a fucking useless coward, only know how to slam others online.

chao ah gua cab driver, you just came back from selling your asshole in CV? :oIo:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
just flipped thru the papers, saw that sumiko's article will be coming back tomorrow. woo...hoo...:biggrin:

Ya, saw it. She boasts about the bj since she cited the 7-week marriage is blowing hot & cold.

Wow..tmr Sunday Times will sold off by 10 am :smile:

Objective achieved, then.

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, saw it. She boasts about the bj since she cited the 7-week marriage is blowing hot & cold. ..Wow..tmr Sunday Times will sold off by 10 am :smile:
Will she try to influence our spinsters to look overseas for marriage - never mind if that person has been married before, an angmoh or an orh puay?

"Better to marry than not to marry at all" thinking?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
She doesn't have to come back, no one misses her and the world did not stop turning. In fact, any one of these Shit Times writers can vapourise and the world goes on as usual if not better.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will she try to influence our spinsters to look overseas for marriage - never mind if that person has been married before, an angmoh or an orh puay?
"Better to marry than not to marry at all" thinking?

Single, married & divorced - all can put into words for viewership which convert into $$, being a columnist

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
will see write about experience on spanking, caning, piercing, needlings, 3p, 4p, 5p, group, shit eating...?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean her husband sent her back after the wedding?

Something defective with the product? I won't be surprised.

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
AAAAARGGGHH! She's back???

Hey Sunday Times editor, you listening? I'm willing to pay more for the paper if you keep her and the equally brain dead Chua What's Her Name, off any page!