• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Suggestions on saving pennies by changing spending habits in bad times......

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u want to showcase your gay tendercies here, i suggest that u and ShitFu get a room LOL I have been trying to give false impression that i am busy by not posting one liner replies.

Your post is missing the usual :wink: at the end gay fuck! LOL.....LOL...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the first post is beneficial as it shows the importance of having an incentive to save. Saving with an aim to travel provides purpose in life especially for retirees and even those who always find themselves short of funds to travel.

I had a colleague once years ago who would bring food from home and when we go to pub, he will nurse one mug of beer. But every years he will travel to Europe with his family as a matter of routine. It was pretty much basic and he would cover lots of places. He would share his approach and his experience but most of did not take seriously then.

People can start small with nearby locations and then move to countries further a field. Travel can help rejuvenate body and mind and keep people excited.

Incredible sinkies will die die want to own a car instead of taking public transport. Savings over ten years from that can bring them round the world on a budget.