• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suggest a new job for Ms HO CHING

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If TT Durai can be offered a job by the establishment, there should not be any problem for this lady.

Anyway, she has timed it well. Both kids are now overseas. Like her brother in law, a directorship here and then, patron to a charity or two. More time to be with the children overseas.

Singapore is just too crowded, roads are jammed, no freedom to shop at will or to take in coffee at Botanic gardems with the other ladies.

Agendas like these have nothing to do with the country or its institutions.

She and her pondan wife-husband has siponed out enough and are probably planning their exit strategy. (s)he will probably leave now and when there happens to be any problem like if PAP loses most of its seats in the next GE, then faggot Arse Loong will chabot and join her.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, the more I think about it, the more I feel that she shouldn't have quit (or Temasek shouldn't have fired her).

These are trying times and since she is the bestest CEO ever for Temasek holdings, the more we need her now to help boost the profitability of Temasek.

I am going to start an appeal to reinstate Ms Ho Ching to her previous job as CEO of Temasek Holdings.

We need her business and investment acumen more than ever now!

wayway

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, the more I think about it, the more I feel that she shouldn't have quit (or Temasek shouldn't have fired her).

These are trying times and since she is the bestest CEO ever for Temasek holdings, the more we need her now to help boost the profitability of Temasek.

I am going to start an appeal to reinstate Ms Ho Ching to her previous job as CEO of Temasek Holdings.

I fully support your appeal.
She is being shielded from answering the Billions she lost while she was in office.
Let a FT answer that.

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What? Are you guys serious? If Ho Ching cannot get another job at a global company, I think it a mistake to have hired her to helm Temasek.

She is obviously a global talent. A CEO of a multi-billion dollar fund surely can nab a job easily. Afterall, Dhanabalan said that her departure has nothing to do with her performance! She must be good!

Laugh while you can. After a 6 months holiday at Le Cordon Bleu, she could be back as Presidential candidate or Chairman of GIC. Both positions have lotsa money for her to lose ... erm ... safeguard.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
She and her pondan wife-husband has siponed out enough and are probably planning their exit strategy. (s)he will probably leave now and when there happens to be any problem like if PAP loses most of its seats in the next GE, then faggot Arse Loong will chabot and join her.

I see the same thing too. MM has foreseen that the collaspe of Lee empire is near. Ask her to run road, slash BIllIONS away and plan for escape when PAP fall from power.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
What? Are you guys serious? If Ho Ching cannot get another job at a global company, I think it a mistake to have hired her to helm Temasek.

She is obviously a global talent. A CEO of a multi-billion dollar fund surely can nab a job easily. Afterall, Dhanabalan said that her departure has nothing to do with her performance! She must be good!

i dunno if her departure has nothing to do with her performance, but i m bloody sure her initial appointment has something to do with who she is married to..:biggrin:

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since she comes from the very unique familee her enormous talent should find her a job easily. Many posts in GLCs waiting for her:-
-Boss of MAS
-CEO of SIA
-GIC Chairman
-Chairman of the Zoo
-NTUC Chief

failing which she can choose one of the following:-
-Ambassador to Djibouti
-Head of Red Cross in Zimbabwe
-domestic help in Saudi Arabia

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a talented CEO must have companies waiting in line for her to run. So what do you think fellow forummers, what will be Ho Ching's next job???

Let's all donate money and hire her to do nothing, by keeping her off the street, our nation will be safer.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laugh while you can. After a 6 months holiday at Le Cordon Bleu, she could be back as Presidential candidate or Chairman of GIC. Both positions have lotsa money for her to lose ... erm ... safeguard.

I'll be very surprised if she's going to run for Presidency or indeed by anything of importance in the business world.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

I second that. She is the bestest!

But I think she is meant for higher thing - how about joining her father in law at GIC? She can take over from Dr Tony Tan. Dr Tan being very popular and has a very high EQ, can then take over from Nathan to become the President. Afterall, her father in law believes that succession has to be planned way in advance.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
her temasek touch of death is really useful in the govt.

she can do a gorbachev and bring down the entire Regime.

quick mai dang leow!! give a post or 2.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such a talented CEO must have companies waiting in line for her to run. So what do you think fellow forummers, what will be Ho Ching's next job???

tel her 2 go apply 4 a job in ze private sector ... c wat job she can get n how much ppl willing 2 pay her ... n c how gd she really is ...

skali ppl c her resume ... ppl oso scared oredi ...

(wa! ... lost so many blns!) ... :eek:

:p

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
tel her 2 go apply 4 a job in ze private sector ... c wat job she can get n how much ppl willing 2 pay her ... n c how gd she really is ...

skali ppl c her resume ... ppl oso scared oredi ...

(wa! ... lost so many blns!) ... :eek:

:p

NO cannot be. Accoring to Dhanabalan and everyone else in PAP, she is the bestestestestestestestestest CEO in the entire Universe and beyond!