• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suggest a Caption please...

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Captions please...

Attachments

• 271232_525800677482643_405814514_o.jpg
    271232_525800677482643_405814514_o.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 377

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
'What is Love by Haddaway was played moments later to rancorous applause, cheering, and impromptu breakdancing.'

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"KNN, who make us do a full-dress rehearsal for an upcoming VVIP's funeral? Must be organized by an SAF general. They cho boh lan and like to do full-dress rehearsals."

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mabok Tan : Dear Lord, please increase my height.. People at Sammyboy have been calling me Short Bastard for so long..:(:(:(

Cunt Seng : Buddha, how come last nite Mas Selamat said Hello to Me in my dreams ?:eek:

Woody Goh : Please My Lord, now already 2013, our useless Football team still didn't qualify for the World Cup.. :o:o:o

Pinky : Hare Krishna, Allah, Buddha, Jesus, please help my son Hong Yi become the Prime Minister one day.. The Lee Dynasty must continue to rule S'pore..