• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sucking blood for a wound poisoned by snake

Tuapehkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learn this fm Red Cross. Do not do this as even if you do it with a pump,yr chance of sucking out the poison is only 25% for the first 5 minutes.

Best is to calm the person down, down let the heart beat too fast until the poison is all over his body. Let it bleed if possible but not too much.

Bandage the injury site and rush too hospital.

Not all snake bite are poisonous so dun be over excited about it and start sucking at the first instance.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is definitely advisable to do... in fact, most gals and ah gua do it... sucking
the one eye snake. :biggrin::p:o Some are public service...:biggrin::biggrin:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked because I had a dream last night.

I was with a toddler, and saw him playing with a snake. And the next moment, he was bitten by the snake. I rushed forward but the toddler ran away from me, and I became worried fearing that the heart might beat fast and the poison would be spread all over his body. When I finally caught up with him, I was in two minds, whether I should mimic what many did in the movies and suck the blood and poison from the wound. Before I knew it, the toddler suddenly dropped unconscious.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can do, provided there is no open wound in your mouth

actually the correct ans is no even if there is no open wound in your mouth.

cos the region under our tongue is the thinnest wall that things can seep through into our blood vessal. that why some drugs required you to placed it under the tongue.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/176148685.html?push=related

回答 共 2 条
用水漱口..并及时送医

回答者: 午夜搓衣男 - 四级 2010-8-18 11:38
1、 查看是否有毒是蛇。蛇咬后,毒蛇的牙痕是单排,无毒的为双排。外型上,毒蛇一般头大颈细,头呈三角形,尾巴短而突然变细,花纹比较鲜艳。无毒的头呈钝园形,颈不细,尾部细长,花纹不是很明显。
2、迅速用细绳子(没有的话可就地取材,用结实的树皮,布带等)在伤口上方15到20CM处结扎,动作要迅速,最好在5分钟内完成。以后每隔15分钟放松一次以便血液流动。
3、先用清水、冷开水或者是肥皂水冲洗伤口,再用小刀沿牙痕划破,并且在伤口的附近挑米粒大的小孔以便毒液流出。用双手挤压20分钟。被蝰蛇、五步蛇咬后,不用刀刺,它本身会造成流血不止,这时应用口吸,但口腔必须不能有直接的伤口,吸后立即用清水漱口。
4、根据蛇的种类用蛇伤药或当地的草药进行外敷或注射。出现呼吸困难时要立即进行人工呼吸维持并及时送往医院。
四、部分治蛇毒的草药。
1、半边莲:全草作药用。鲜草洗净,加食盐少许,捣烂敷在伤口周围肿胀处,每天换二到三次。
2、木芙蓉:叶和花作药用。鲜叶洗净,加食盐少许,捣烂敷在伤口周围肿胀处,每天换二到三次。
3、鱼腥草:全草作药用。鲜草洗净,加食盐少许,捣烂敷在伤口周围肿胀处,每天换二到三次。如咬伤处有水血泡,或已溃烂的,用本品二到四两,加野菊花、明矾各一两,水煎汁,取部份药汁外洗患处;洗后再取另一部份药汁用纱布浸湿敷在患处每天换二到三次。
4、东风菜:地下根茎及根供药用,鲜块根洗净,捣烂外敷伤处。

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://wenwen.soso.com/z/q67974427.htm

已解决问题
收藏
转载到QQ空间
蛇毒是蛋白质,为啥中毒后不能用口吸毒?
[ 标签:蛇毒,蛋白质,中毒 ]
问题补充 2008-06-16 21:04
用口吸又不会进入血液。
匿名
回答:4
人气:4
解决时间:2008-06-17 20:46
满意答案 好评率:0%
蛇毒的成分为多种复杂的蛋白质,它的毒性可分为神经性毒和血循毒两大类。神经性毒主要能使被咬伤者的神经系统麻痹,出现头晕、呼吸困难、全身麻木、严重时导致昏迷,不省人事,因呼吸系统麻痹和肌肉瘫痪而死亡,但伤口并不十分疼痛和红肿,如金环蛇、银环蛇、眼镜蛇和青环海蛇(Hydrophis cyanocinctus)等大部分前沟牙类毒蛇,它们的毒液主要以神经性毒为主
好:0

2008-06-16 2

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://bbs.scol.com.cn/archiver/tid-155412.html

军医口吸蛇毒使农妇死里逃生
)“如果不是杨医生,我这条命可能就没了。”看着伤口处流出的鲜红血液,农妇宋佳秀喜极而泣。

45岁的宋佳秀是什邡市红白镇下马口村人。昨日下午4时许,她从柴火堆抱柴火时,左手中指不幸被一条约一尺长的毒蛇咬伤,甩掉毒蛇后,她用布条将左手中指根部紧紧扎住。20分钟后,左臂又麻又痛的她,被丈夫开车送到了在红白镇执行抗震救灾任务的广州军区医疗点。值班医生杨家荣检查发现,她的左手中指已经发黑,上面还有两个清晰的蛇牙印,手背已经肿胀,蛇毒通过血液正在向她的体内入侵。

杨家荣立即用手术刀将她的左手中指划开一个深深的“十”字形,挤出来一点黑水后,再也挤不出来了。危急之际,杨家荣顾不上自己口腔有溃疡的危险,用嘴将她的左手中指含住,一口一口地使劲往外吸毒液,共吸出来几十口黑色的血,十五分钟后,宋佳秀的伤口处终于流出了鲜红的血液,手臂的麻木感也减轻了。因当地没有蛇药,杨家荣让她尽快到什邡市人民医院作进一步治疗。

在一旁亲眼目睹杨家荣救人的红白镇卫生院院长得知杨家荣口腔有溃疡后,非常感动,带着几个医护人员四处为他找药,一个小时后终于从一个百姓家里找到一盒“蛇药片”,将它送到杨家荣的手上。

http://www.cnr.cn/junshi/gmws/bfxw/201007/t20100720_506763025.html

矿工被毒蛇咬伤 边防战士口吸蛇毒助其脱险
中广网 2010-07-20 14:41
[打印本页] [字号 大 中 小] [关闭] 【进入中广社区】

W020100720531451054122.jpg

周权友将伤者的受伤部位放到嘴边,不顾个人安危,用嘴一口一口往出吸毒血

中广网新疆7月20日消息(通讯员张永钢 吴文彬)7月19日下午,新疆托里县库甫乡拉巴村红山矿业十一号矿点4名工人专程来到驻地拉巴边防派出所,答谢用嘴吸蛇毒,救工友杨任义脱离生命危险的边防上等兵战士周权友。

7月18日下午19时20分,托里县拉巴边防派出所接到辖区红山矿业十一号矿点救助电话,称其工人在矿点附近的泉眼处洗衣服时,被毒蛇咬伤右手食指,情况十分危急。得知警情后,拉巴边防派出所卫生员周权友和战友们携带急救药品,迅速赶赴事发现场。到达现场后,伤者已奄奄一息、神志不清,被蛇咬部位呈紫青色,蛇毒还在不断扩散。周权友见状,立即将伤者的受伤部位放到嘴边,不顾个人安危,用嘴一口一口往出吸毒血,想尽一切办法控制毒素蔓延。同时,官兵们迅速找来车辆,送伤者前往托里县医院救治。在医院等候的医生及时为伤者注射抗蛇毒血清,伤者被注射血清后,当即脸色有了好转。主治医生说:“多亏蛇毒被控制的好,否则走那么长时间的山路,伤者早就有生命危险了。”

jw5

Loyal
I asked because I had a dream last night.

I was with a toddler, and saw him playing with a snake. And the next moment, he was bitten by the snake. I rushed forward but the toddler ran away from me, and I became worried fearing that the heart might beat fast and the poison would be spread all over his body. When I finally caught up with him, I was in two minds, whether I should mimic what many did in the movies and suck the blood and poison from the wound. Before I knew it, the toddler suddenly dropped unconscious.
Do you want us to analyse your dream?
Or have you done it already? Let's hear it. :smile: