• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Such a Wonderful Monday Morning in Singapore

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Watching the CNA channel now while preparing my juices I suddenly had this wonderful feeling of internal joy that I cannot explain it’s a joy of peace and love and security and blissfulness.

Singaporeans should open their eyes instead of looking at your own challenges here you should look around the world (CNA is a good window to the world)

- Hong Kong In turmoil
- Bangkok bombings in public
- Indonesia major blackout for hours
- USA mass shootings
- Malaysia homosexuals in government

the list can go on and on and on and Singapore has nothing of these.

I’m regretting now for leaving, too late for me to repent it’s been too long.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Homosexuals in Malaysian Government is a problem? How many closet gays are there in the Sinkee government then?

Bro Froggy, your understanding and view of the world is exactly what the gahment want you to think and believe. Sometimes masking problems and pulling a wool over people's eyes are more insidious than problems that are reported.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Homosexuals in Malaysian Government is a problem? How many closet gays are there in the Sinkee government then?
Bro Froggy, your understanding and view of the world is exactly what the gahment want you to think and believe. Sometimes masking problems and pulling a wool over people's eyes are more insidious than problems that are reported.
His is a satirical piece. Reflects his diametrically opposite thinking:cool:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or he was just screwing with us!:roflmao:
maybe, he probably gets emo as 9/8 celebrations are drawing near.
and as it is also the flavour and colour of the month, he needs to score brownie points with the pappies and get his funpack as a substitute for the funbag (these ones with actual fleshy brownie points) that he sorely misses in the los :whistling:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
maybe, he probably gets emo as 9/8 celebrations are drawing near.
and as it is also the flavour and colour of the month, he needs to score brownie points with the pappies and get his funpack as a substitute for the funbag (these ones with actual fleshy brownie points) that he sorely misses in the los :whistling:

Brownie point scored already you see here, waiting to hoot the new Huawei Mate 30 Pro with this loot

GST.jpeg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

There you go again. Imagining things! Time to take your meds, oppies! :laugh: