• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Success Story! Sinkie PMET Reject MNC Swiss Job to Switched Career to Nursing at 48!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best job in any economic crisis is in the funeral industry.
Suitable for those who enjoy silence, have a good hand for sewing and unrepulsive towards the scent of formaldehyde.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
正能量 literally means 'positive energy', and in this context means only report on the good things, or give the story a positive spin. :biggrin:
Why you oppies alwayz so negative? See how happy he is walking away from his six figure salary? :smile:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let’s put it this way.... if someone interview me , I sure put a positive spin to it.

Clearing garbage as a cleaner is a good form of exercise! In my previous job as a CFO, I am desk bound and hardly move!