• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

submarine sinks: Guess which race and country?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did u guys read how shitland has a new aircraft carrier but it has no control tower. My naval knowlegde isn't too good but i heard ppl mention the new aircraft carriers control tower is inside the carrier although i don't know if shitland bought a new model. Anyway all this isn't important you just need to know it's run by shitland = failure.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The concentration of body-odor, a.k.a toxic gases, in a confined space might be a contributing factor.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did u guys read how shitland has a new aircraft carrier but it has no control tower. My naval knowlegde isn't too good but i heard ppl mention the new aircraft carriers control tower is inside the carrier although i don't know if shitland bought a new model. Anyway all this isn't important you just need to know it's run by shitland = failure.

This is getting laughable. This is the first of it kind in the world. A half compete vessel without any super structure can be launched. Another first in the world, it the second time they launched the same AC. I am waiting for them to do another similar ceremony the third time.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting laughable. This is the first of it kind in the world. A half compete vessel without any super structure can be launched. Another first in the world, it the second time they launched the same AC. I am waiting for them to do another similar ceremony the third time.

welcome to India the broken fleet

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India's Armed Forces is a joke............thanks to body odour (BO).................

enemies can smell Indian soldiers from miles away...........so camouflage no use.......

BO is obviously flammable..............submarine will explode.............

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal

India's nuclear submarine able to target Chinese cities: report

Staff Reporter 2013-08-14 14:10

arihant-174501_copy1.jpg

Concept art of the INS Arihant. (Internet photo)

INS Arihant, India's first indigenous nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine, has the ability to strike targets in China, including Shanghai and Beijing, reports the Times of London.

After its nuclear reactor was officially activated on Aug. 10, the INS Arihant was ordered to test launch one of its 12 K-15 Sagarika ballistic missiles. With a attacking range of 700 kilometers, the Sagarika is able to reach major port cities in China and Pakistan. The missile can also carry a nuclear warhead.

To protect the coastline of India and to defend its national interest in the Indian Ocean, New Delhi decided to build a total number of four Arihant-class nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines. After its sea trial, the first ship will begin its service with the Indian Navy next year. India also unveiled its first indigenous aircraft carrier, the INS Vikrant, on Aug. 12.

The New Delhi-based Times of India reported that at least three carrier battle groups will be needed to deal with potential enemies such as China and Pakistan, adding that India should construct its own nuclear-powered carrier to establish itself as a major global power.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok why the fuck is shit skin trying to attack china? Is there hostility? Is there some sort of war like the cold war where USA vs USSR?

I have not heard of china being hostile to shitland but this fucking shit land has been very aggressive towards china.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok why the fuck is shit skin trying to attack china? Is there hostility? Is there some sort of war like the cold war where USA vs USSR?

I have not heard of china being hostile to shitland but this fucking shit land has been very aggressive towards china.

the US is trying to pull India military wise to its side against China for quite sometimes already. China and India have unsettled borders disputes that still put a strain on their relationship. Japan is working hard on improving its relations with India. US-Japan-India strategic partnership against China in the Far East.