• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupidity of PRC reader exposed

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I encourage people to hate their sinkie and chinky roots.. Those motherfucking chinks loves to use roots bullshit to try to network and take advantage of you. I show them the middle finger to their third world mind.

They just did not realise that their behaviour is beneath the whole fucking world.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all know how stupid the chinks are.

If the Descendants of the Dragon (龍的传人) write this type of rubbish, cannot anyone imagine how dumb the average Ah Tiong are.

blackbowel.jpg

龍的传人 = Dragon Of Transmitted People

jw5

Loyal
Which huan??...:confused:

My favourite Zhang Wuji was Taiwanese "Little Tiger" 蘇有朋. (Alec Su You Peng) :wink:

Hey MS, you planning to stop at 4 8s or planning to go on indefinitely? Either way is cool but must let us know, otherwise can be difficult to zap balek. :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My favourite Zhang Wuji was Taiwanese "Little Tiger" 蘇有朋. (Alec Su You Peng) :wink:

Hey MS, you planning to stop at 4 8s or planning to go on indefinitely? Either way is cool but must let us know, otherwise can be difficult to zap balek. :biggrin:

Wah lau dis kind of thing where got stop huan...de more de merrier...suddenly huan day can exchange for condo...:biggrin::p:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Wah lau dis kind of thing where got stop huan...de more de merrier...suddenly huan day can exchange for condo...:biggrin::p:biggrin:

Okie man, no problem, but we can can forget about exchanging for anything, this is for "Song" only and I don't mean Song Qingshu..... :biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come on lah...................we all know Lee KILL You single-handedly reclaimed S'pore from the sea.........

then he mated with the Merlion and produced Ah Meng...........

Ah Meng then had an affair with Sang Nila Utama...............and produced Pinky.........

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I encourage people to hate their sinkie and chinky roots.. Those motherfucking chinks loves to use roots bullshit to try to network and take advantage of you. I show them the middle finger to their third world mind.

They just did not realise that their behaviour is beneath the whole fucking world.

Hate Chinese and love Ah Nehs like you?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.. This Ah Tiong really clever in making up S'pore's history..:biggrin:

Later he will say Raffles and Zheng He were sworn brothers by different fathers but same mother..