• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid sovereign deservedly shot dead

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Bodycam video shows moment 25-year-old was shot dead by Utah police during traffic stop​

Abe Asher
Thu, 9 March 2023 at 5:17 pm GMT-5·4-min read

9ecd26ceef4458561886d22977b7cb4f

Bodycam video shows moment 25-year-old was shot dead by Utah police during traffic stop

Police in Farmington, Utah on Wednesday released footage showing the fatal shooting of 25-year-old Chase Allan following a traffic stop on March 1.

According to Farmington police Chief Eric Johnsen, police pulled Mr Allan over for driving with an illegal licence plate on his blue BMW vehicle. After Mr Allan pulled into a parking lot and was confronted by the officer who pulled him over, the situation quickly escalated.

Backup officers arrived on the scene as Mr Allan, who had a licence plate that read “American State Citizen, Utah” and suggested he was aligned with the extremist anti-government Sovereign Citizen movement, repeatedly claimed that he was under no obligation to identify himself to the police.

Finally, Mr Allan handed over a passport to an officer who took it out of the car window.

“Thank you so much, Mr Chase Allan,” the officer responded as he looked at Mr Allan’s passport.

“That is not me, that is a piece of plastic paper,” Mr Allan responded.

“So you have a fraudlent passport? Wonderful,” an officer sarcastically responded. “That’s what I’m hearing. Step out of the car for me.”

Chase Allan (Diane Allan/Facebook)

Mr Allan refused to get out of the car, telling the officer that they were going to “have an issue.”

“If you don’t step out of the car, we’re going to break the window and pull you out,” another officer threatened.

Moments later, police claim, Mr Allan reached down to grab a weapon. That is not clear from the body camera footage, which does not conclusively show what Mr Allan was reaching for in the seconds before one of the officers screamed “Gun! Gun! Gun!” and police unleashed a torrent of bullets at the car.

Mr Johnsen said at his press conference on Wednesday that Mr Allan was wearing an empty gun holster and that the body camera footage later showed a gun on the floor of the vehicle, though Mr Allan was also reportedly holding a cell phone at the time of the shooting.

Police shot Mr Allan 12 times in what his family described in a statement as a “brutal murder.” Mr Allan’s family also accused the Farmington police department of “stonewalling” them and suggested the encounter that led to Mr Allan’s death was not the routine traffic stop police have framed it as.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/bodycam-video-shows-moment-25-205650993.html

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always wonder why must people challenge the police, especially in USA ... they are armed.
Just 1 Police shout "Gun" & the whole gang empty their bullets onto the vehicle, why kuai lan ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bodycam video shows moment 25-year-old was shot dead by Utah police during traffic stop​

Abe Asher
Thu, 9 March 2023 at 5:17 pm GMT-5·4-min read

9ecd26ceef4458561886d22977b7cb4f

Bodycam video shows moment 25-year-old was shot dead by Utah police during traffic stop

Police in Farmington, Utah on Wednesday released footage showing the fatal shooting of 25-year-old Chase Allan following a traffic stop on March 1.

According to Farmington police Chief Eric Johnsen, police pulled Mr Allan over for driving with an illegal licence plate on his blue BMW vehicle. After Mr Allan pulled into a parking lot and was confronted by the officer who pulled him over, the situation quickly escalated.

Backup officers arrived on the scene as Mr Allan, who had a licence plate that read “American State Citizen, Utah” and suggested he was aligned with the extremist anti-government Sovereign Citizen movement, repeatedly claimed that he was under no obligation to identify himself to the police.

Finally, Mr Allan handed over a passport to an officer who took it out of the car window.

“Thank you so much, Mr Chase Allan,” the officer responded as he looked at Mr Allan’s passport.

“That is not me, that is a piece of plastic paper,” Mr Allan responded.

“So you have a fraudlent passport? Wonderful,” an officer sarcastically responded. “That’s what I’m hearing. Step out of the car for me.”

Mr Allan refused to get out of the car, telling the officer that they were going to “have an issue.”

“If you don’t step out of the car, we’re going to break the window and pull you out,” another officer threatened.

Moments later, police claim, Mr Allan reached down to grab a weapon. That is not clear from the body camera footage, which does not conclusively show what Mr Allan was reaching for in the seconds before one of the officers screamed “Gun! Gun! Gun!” and police unleashed a torrent of bullets at the car.

Mr Johnsen said at his press conference on Wednesday that Mr Allan was wearing an empty gun holster and that the body camera footage later showed a gun on the floor of the vehicle, though Mr Allan was also reportedly holding a cell phone at the time of the shooting.

Police shot Mr Allan 12 times in what his family described in a statement as a “brutal murder.” Mr Allan’s family also accused the Farmington police department of “stonewalling” them and suggested the encounter that led to Mr Allan’s death was not the routine traffic stop police have framed it as.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/bodycam-video-shows-moment-25-205650993.html
McDonald kid.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i find video clip fishy. Does presence of a gun warrant so many fatal shots at him?

He is guai lan but does not mean he should get killed. The shots are fired like without control, like to empty the cartridge..seriously?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i find video clip fishy. Does presence of a gun warrant so many fatal shots at him?

He is guai lan but does not mean he should get killed. The shots are fired like without control, like to empty the cartridge..seriously?
among u.s. cops the unwritten rule is shoot to kill. no point injuring if suspect can still return fire and kill. moreover dead suspect will not be able to sue for lifetime damages that can range in tens of millions. at the range cops’ training and target practice 100% involve shooting the fatal zone of the target. no cop at the range practises shooting at limbs and lumpar.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very guai lan. This is the full video from multiple body cams.

:thumbsup:Well Done, “Sarge”!:thumbsup:
:cool:Try Harder, “Greg Wood”!:cool:
:inlove:Thank You, “Helen Row”!:inlove:“Black Anti-Harems”
:laugh:Good Work, “Helen Row”!:laugh:“Black Anti-Harems”
:notworthy:Please Save Me, “Bunni Light”!:notworthy:
:sick:Please Rescue Me, “Tiffany Irvin Gibson”!:sick:
:wink:Hello “Brother Sam Charles Williams”!:laugh:
:smile:You Have My Gratitude, “Chase Allan”!:smile:
:inlove:Please Dance With Me, “Irene Hinter”!:smile:Black Anti-Harems LHP Left-Hand Path Witch”
:whistling:Smile & Laugh, “Jet Li”!:thumbsup:
:cool:Please Cover My Back, “Hitman 46”!:cool:
:sneaky:Arise, “Sir Hyuk”!:thumbsup:Born Han Sang-Hyuk 한상혁 (Singer) On July 5th 1995 (Age 27) In Daejeon South Korea - “HEUK” Holy European Union Knights
:geek:Not Too Bad, “Greg Wood”!:thumbsup:
:smile:Thank You, “Pope Francis”!:laugh::cool::inlove:
:inlove::thumbsup::laugh::ninja:You Are My Brother, “ABL ASEAN Basketball League Team Trance Dancers Executive General Manager Origin Infinite Elroy Cheo”!:smile::wink::cool::alien:
E737701F-0597-4DEC-9F04-45C878FA5AFE.png

:sneaky:Arise, “Sir Hyuk”!:thumbsup:Born Han Sang-Hyuk 한상혁 (Singer) On July 5th 1995 (Age 27) In Daejeon South Korea - “HEUK” Holy European Union Knights
1225C5C1-8019-4E8B-86C4-87EFD04631C2.jpeg

5E6AAA2B-C1DA-4BF8-9366-FEFDB6292E99.jpeg

45B44642-7D07-4527-8302-E2A716ADADB2.jpeg

8A8E21A1-B2FE-4ED9-8D14-55C7F2010BD2.jpeg

AC1FF9B8-F2A3-4ADF-86F7-FE8476F3AA3F.jpeg

86E40B21-576D-4BF6-B45E-EBAB66C8369F.jpeg

D1EA5C5D-E9A2-421D-8B8C-543939A9E59F.jpeg

CB0E08FC-3070-4816-97B1-1A964833C14F.jpeg

93004862-CC6D-413E-A8D5-EFBF940B7279.jpeg

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

welcome to policing in the US. That's how they operate.