• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid people call it KPKB. Smart people know its more then that.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So, some dumb fucks have come here and say that some of us are useless to kpkb because nothing will change in singapore and the PAP will always continue to run things.

I am of the opinion that giving people an alternative point of view and criticizing the govt for their errors is not kpkb. But rather is a part of a slow process to counter indoctrinate fence sitters among the singaporean voters. By bringing up PAP errors and constantly attacking the PAP, you can have the same subconscious effect that the PAP has on you. even Lim Tean will say that after attacking the govt for 3 weeks now for not closing down the schools, the PAP has finally done so. You can say the PAP closed the schools despite Lim Tean's KPKB. But we will never know for sure. What I do know is the PAP monitors all oppo party leaders and I am sure they are aware of his constant attacks on the PAP (known as kpkb to morons), and his criticism of them for not closing schools. SO, in this case, his kpkb worked?

Morons think that us complaining about the PAP will eventually result in them being kicked out of office by an electorate that finally woke up. This is not the goal of the attacks and complains. The goal is to make them change their minds. One good recent example is the case of the poor school girl who could not collect her results because she did not pay the school fees owing. OYK came out and basically said too fucking bad. But after much online backlash and a word from the WHore Jinx, he reversed his position. So, it seems to me in this case that the complaining and criticism worked.

If you look at the last few elections. The oppo vote has always hovered around 30% with about 70% voting for the PAP. This means to me that the oppo vote of 30% is a solid block that does not change much. These people hate the PAP and will never vote for them. And they represent at least 1 million people in singapore if you say the native population is 3-3.5 million. That is a lot of people. Only assholes will ask this 1 million people to shut up and not complain because they will never win the election.

In some years, the PAP only has 60% votes and the other 40% went to oppos. Think about this. That means outside the core oppo bloc of 30%, there are another 10% that are fence sitters. SOme years they vote PAP and some years they vote oppo. What tips them over to one side or another. SOme years, they voted PAP because it was sympathy vote for old fart who died. Other years, they voted oppo because of some stupid shit the PAP did. But its up to people to constantly hammer the message back to these 10% and remind them constantly of the screw ups the PAP has done. When the PAP received only 60% of the votes, they panicked like shit and promised to do a lot of reforms. Of course, all that was forgotten after a while. But again the goal is to make them change policies.

If the mishandling of Covid 19 is contantly hammered against the PAP, I can see the 10% going to oppo for the next GE. That means 40% will vote against the PAP. Is it that hard to get another 10-15% and turn the PAP into a minority govt? I don't think so. In the PAP camp, there is a core group of at least 40% to 50% that will vote for them no matter one. But once some of these people lose their rice bowls to PAP policies, or catch Covid or see a loved one get it, etc. its possible they will not vote PAP. This is a remote chance. But the fact that if the PAP garners only 55% to 60% of the votes, it will scare the shit out of them. Especially when there is no Lee running the show any more. If the PAP nominates someone like Kee Chiu to run as Pee M, I can say it will cost them 5% to 10% of the votes right away.

But all of this has to start from us continuously highlighting the over paid fuckups in the PAP. Every day and every way we can.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Constantly hammering the PAP undermines their authority and makes it more difficult for them to formulate and implement policies that will make us happier and richer.

The whole population should throw their support behind the ruling party as a show of unity can inspire the whole country to greater heights to the benefit of all. It also gives the rest of the world confidence that Singapore Inc is a formidable force that can be trusted to deliver on its commitments.

If we allow the opposition to constantly chip away at the strong foundation that the PAP has built over the years it does nothing but weaken the structure upon which this successful country is built.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Isn't it great? :biggrin:

It would be fantastic if this ultimately resulted in an improvement in the lives of Singaporeans. Unfortunately it does the exact opposite. The more unproductive time the government has to spend dealing with barbs from the opposition the less time it has to work on projects that will make Singapore even greater than it is now.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, some dumb fucks have come here and say that some of us are useless to kpkb because nothig will change in singapore and the PAP wil always continue to run things.

I am of the opinion that giving people an alternative point of view and criticizing the govt for their errors is not kpkb. But rather is a part of a slow process to counter indoctrinate fence sitters among the singaporean voters. By bringing up PAP errors and constantly attacking the PAP, you can have the same subconscious effect that the PAP has on you. even Lim Tean will say that after attacking the govt for 3 weeks now for not closing down the schools, the PAP has finally done so. You can say the PAP closed the schools dispite Lim Tean's KPKB. But we will never know for sure. What I do know is the PAP monitors all oppo party leaders and I am sure they are aware of his constant attacks on the PAP (known as kpkb to morons), and his criticism of them for not closing schools. SO, in this case, his kpkb worked?

Morons thing that us complaining about the PAP will eventually result in them being kicked out of office by an electorate that finally woke up. This is not the goal of the attacks and complains. The goal is to make them change their minds. One good recent example is the case of the poor school girl who could not collect her results because she did not pay the school fees owing. OYK came out and basically said too fucking bad. But after much online backlash and a word from the WHore Jinx, he reversed his position. So, it seems to me in this case that the complaining and criticism worked.

If you look at the last few elections. The oppo vote has always hovered around 30% with about 70% voting for the PAP. This means to me that the oppo vote of 30% is a solid block that does not change much. These people hate the PAP and will never vote for them. And they represent at least 1 million people in singapore if you say the native population is 3-3.5 million. That is a lot of people. Only assholes will ask this 1 million people to shut up and not complain because they will never win the election.

In some years, the PAP only has 60% votes and the other 40% went to oppos. Think about this. That means outside the core oppo bloc of 30%, there are another 10% that are fence sitters. SOme years they vote PAP and some years they vote oppo. What tips them over to one side or another. SOme years, they voted PAP because it was sympathy vote for old fart who died. Other years, they voted oppo because of some stupid shit the PAP did. But its up to people to constantly hammer the message back to these 10% and remind them constantly of the screw ups the PAP has done. When the PAP received only 60% of the votes, they panicked like shit and promised to do a lot of reforms. Of course, all that was forgotten after a while. But again the goal is to make them change policies.

If the mishandling of Covid 19 is contantly hammered against the PAP, I can see the 10% going to oppo for the next GE. That means 40% will vote against the PAP. Is it that hard to get another 10-15% and turn the PAP into a minority govt? I don't think so. In the PAP camp, there is a core group of at least 40% to 50% that will vote for them no matter one. But once some of these people lose their rice bowls to PAP policies, or catch Covid or see a loved one get it, etc. its possible they will not vote PAP. This is a remote chance. But the fact that if the PAP garners only 55% to 60% of the votes, it will scare the shit out of them. Especially when there is no Lee running the show any more. If the PAP nominates someone like Kee Chiu to run as Pee M, I can say it will cost them 5% of the votes right away.

But all of this has to start from us continuously highlighting the over paid fuckups in the PAP. Every day and every way we can.
Yawn.......what a fucking long read? And your point is? Let me tell you that the whole fucking problem is that all the present Oppos have their own agenda and egos and refuse to co-operate. None of them will even want to consider forming a coalition to forcefully counter the PAP. Each (party) is for himself only and with this selfish attitude, you can forget about overthrowing the PAP, not at least for the next decade or more. What's there to talk some more?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Constantly hammering the PAP undermines their authority and makes it more difficult for them to formulate and implement policies that will make us happier and richer.

The whole population should throw their support behind the ruling party as a show of unity can inspire the whole country to greater heights to the benefit of all. It also gives the rest of the world confidence that Singapore Inc is a formidable force that can be trusted to deliver on its commitments.

If we allow the opposition to constantly chip away at the strong foundation that the PAP has built over the years it does nothing but weaken the structure upon which this successful country is built.

The percentage of votes will determine whether their policies are indeed making people richer AND happier.

It is up to the PAP to react appropriately to these forces. Or they can burry their heads in the sand like ostriches.

Only a minority have seen their lives improve in the past decade. The rest are stuck with escalating costs of living and suppressed wages.

Last edited by a moderator:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% are loyal pappies. Dont forget abt the new citizens. Latter percentage has to add to those 70% too.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the PAP gahmen ministers were not so cocky, arrogant & full of themselves, we would have been more forgiving. Paying themselves $m and talking cock and making fools of others....they really deserve this shit they getti now.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by revealing their mistakes you’re only helping them out. they will not admit them at first but will play tikam tikam to buy time, usurp your suggestions and solutions and call them their own. end result: your kpkb on mistakes on their part gets turned around completely to becum their idea and credit. and 69% of sinkies will fall for it. every single time. one of many napoleon’s maxims advises... “when your enemy is making a mistake, do not interrupt (him).”

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your chance of a new gahmen to put PAP into oppo ward was in 1988 GE.

LKY knews in 1984 he is finish after this GE. Even if won this one, the next GE he will fail..

When he says.... GRC....

Oppo don't know whats that... and how Not to let him get away with this proposition...

LKY won 1988GE nicely.... thats the end of voting...

No strong oppo to hold protest, civil war, no oppo go to US to seek US or Malaisia help...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn.......what a fucking long read? And your point is? Let me tell you that the whole fucking problem is that all the present Oppos have their own agenda and egos and refuse to co-operate. None of them will even want to consider forming a coalition to forcefully counter the PAP. Each (party) is for himself only and with this selfish attitude, you can forget about overthrowing the PAP, not at least for the next decade or more. What's there to talk some more?
Shut your ass mouth.
Fuck back to jiuhu and suck m&d cocks.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shut your ass mouth.
Fuck back to jiuhu and suck m&d cocks.
Hey bastard, the Covid-19 still hasn't come to you yet? I pray that you'll get it very soon and end in ICU within days. You are nothing but a no guts bastard and can only Kpkb in this forum. You'll still need to work for your keep, so, make sure you'll still have your OKT job in the coming months if you still managed to pull through this crisis.

Last edited:

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, some dumb fucks have come here and say that some of us are useless to kpkb because nothig will change in singapore and the PAP wil always continue to run things.

I am of the opinion that giving people an alternative point of view and criticizing the govt for their errors is not kpkb. But rather is a part of a slow process to counter indoctrinate fence sitters among the singaporean voters. By bringing up PAP errors and constantly attacking the PAP, you can have the same subconscious effect that the PAP has on you. even Lim Tean will say that after attacking the govt for 3 weeks now for not closing down the schools, the PAP has finally done so. You can say the PAP closed the schools dispite Lim Tean's KPKB. But we will never know for sure. What I do know is the PAP monitors all oppo party leaders and I am sure they are aware of his constant attacks on the PAP (known as kpkb to morons), and his criticism of them for not closing schools. SO, in this case, his kpkb worked?

Morons thing that us complaining about the PAP will eventually result in them being kicked out of office by an electorate that finally woke up. This is not the goal of the attacks and complains. The goal is to make them change their minds. One good recent example is the case of the poor school girl who could not collect her results because she did not pay the school fees owing. OYK came out and basically said too fucking bad. But after much online backlash and a word from the WHore Jinx, he reversed his position. So, it seems to me in this case that the complaining and criticism worked.

If the mishandling of Covid 19 is contantly hammered against the PAP, I can see the 10% going to oppo for the next GE. That means 40% will vote against the PAP. Is it that hard to get another 10-15% and turn the PAP into a minority govt? I don't think so. In the PAP camp, there is a core group of at least 40% to 50% that will vote for them no matter one. But once some of these people lose their rice bowls to PAP policies, or catch Covid or see a loved one get it, etc. its possible they will not vote PAP. This is a remote chance. But the fact that if the PAP garners only 55% to 60% of the votes, it will scare the shit out of them. Especially when there is no Lee running the show any more. If the PAP nominates someone like Kee Chiu to run as Pee M, I can say it will cost them 5% of the votes right away.

Totally well written salute...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Consider these facts. The PAP spends tens of millions of dollars monitoring our emails and phones and sms, and on top of it, they are doing gerrymandering before every elections, they roll out POFMA, they sue oppo leaders, put in GRCs etc. They have done everything possible to hinder and reduce the oppo impact on the voters. Now, does this sound like a govt who is so confident that they will get re-elected every time? Does this sound like a govt who thinks they are guaranteed a win every GE? NO, it does not. The PAP spends millions on secret research and survey to gauge the voter's reaction and then they use this information to split the oppo by gerrymandering the electoral boundaries, among other uses. That tells me they themselves are scared to lose. They realize that there is a possibility that they cannot do well in the next election. If they are this scared and worried, then why are we backing down from that? Why are we turning tail and keeping quiet and not criticizing them. If anything, we should accelerate the whacking of the PAP.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bastard, the Covid-19 still hasn't come to you yet? I pray that you'll get it very soon and end in ICU within days. You are nothing but a no guts bastard and can only Kpkb in this forum. You'll still need to work for your keep, so, make sure you'll still have your OKT job in the coming months if you still managed to pull through this crisis.
:smile::cool::poop::poop::alien::alien::FU::FU::smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
U got so much time to come here and talk shit? Why, business slow for your wife and daughter now that the bangla dorms are locked down? Their cunts and asshole not earning u money?