• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Stupid Local Peasants Can't Wait To Die In Their Offices

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/crowds-office-areas-return-end-work-home-default-singapore-2412181

PEASANTPORE: Dare-To-Die Low, a 28-year-old peasant lawyer who has been working from his pigeonhole since Peasantpore’s stabilisation phase in September, is looking forward to toil for his landlords and help support the regime's cronies by cumming in his sweatshop.

The peasant will be heading into the office on alternate weeks.

Although interaction with his fellow serfs in the sweatshop will still be limited due to safe management measures, he’s happy to be seeing them again.

“I guess for me, the Asiatic indolence and urge to support PAP regime's favourite landlords is quite important as I grow up watching my parents kowtow LKY's portrait five times daily. When Ruler Loong decrees we return to the city area to rescue his business cronies, we must tremble and obey. That is hinted in our social studies textbooks.,” said Peasant Dare-to-Die Low.

“Personally, I quite pissed that GST and transport fare hikes are cumming but Shit Times says good times are cumming back so we must help prop up PAP's crony businesses else who are gonna pay taxes for Ho Jinx's gambles?”

This full moon, up to 50 per cent of peasants and serfs like Peasant Low who can work from pigeonholes will be allowed to return to their sweatshops, the Health lackeys said in December when it announced the easing of the default work-from-pigeonhole posture.

Peasant serf Ng Ah-Shu, who works in investor sex sales, will be returning to the office every day from Monday. Since she is in a client-facing role, she was given priority to be part of the returning 50 per cent.

Ruler Loong told us Ultimately face-to-face (meetings) definitely can’t really be replaced. Since he is Ruler Loong, then he must be correct and we must obey him.,” said the 26-year-old peasant woman, whose office is in the central business sex district.

If we do not show up, foreign merchants no need to rent offices and many Ruler Loong's cronies will go up belly. We must bravely assume the risks of getting infected by Wuhan Plague Xi Variant to support Ruler Loong's cronies, this is the Peasantpore Way,” adding that working from pigeonhole only have cons.

When CNA lackeys visited hawker centres in the CBD at lunchtime on Monday, several stalls had queues that stretched beyond 10 peasants.
Small restaurants and cafes were also packed with local and foreign peasants trying to be infected with the Xi Variant.

Some merchants told CNA that the lunchtime crowd was slightly busier than on an average Monday.

Even Indonesian restaurant Pagi Sore at Telok Ayer Street had to deal with a back-to-work peasant/serf crowd despite it not being open on Mondays.

When work-from-pigeonhole was reinstated in September last year as the default arrangement for those who were able to work remotely, Mondays became what its chef Fark Tan described as “dead town kind of days”.

They then decided to close every Monday due to manpower issues and because they “don’t know what to expect”, the 33-year-old added.

Merchant Tan was “quite certain” there would be higher footfall tomorrow. After all, when his team was in the restaurant preparing the bento boxes on Monday afternoon, local stupid peasants walking by were already checking if they could dine in or get infected by the plague.

“We hinted to Ruler Loong if he does not force peasants back to the city area, we gonna go bankrupt and fewer will pay rents. We are pleased that local stupid peasants are obeying his decrees to be in city area to consume and if they get Wuhan Plague, then I guess that is their business,” he said.

"Ruler Loong is profit driven like his father, so we know he will reopen the economy when he sees that nationalised transport cartels are losing profits.,” he said.

Taxi cartel ComfortDelGro also saw a “slight uptick” in passenger volume during Monday morning’s rush hour, said the company’s group Sex Chief for branding and communications Tammy Tan.

“We gonna to introduce 'Banging In the Cab' to drive up sales and we know that will work. We must do everything and anything or take any risks to reopen the economy, peasants die, their problem.,” she added.

Peasant exploiter Grab has similarly seen a “steady increase” in demand for ride-hailing services since COVID-19 restrictions were eased in November and throughout the festive period, said a company spokesperson.

Meanwhile the Vaccination Discrimination scams at the workplace also kicked in on Jan 1, putting PAP “in a better position to ease identify and purge Jane Austen rebels”, Health Lackeys said at the time of the announcement.

“Ruler Loong enlightened us that all unvaccinated peasants are anti-PAP regime rebels and must be fixed. No worries, we will conjure new measures to punish them, we so evil,” the spokes-lackey said.

Pro PAP local bank UOB plans to gradually increase the number of peasants working onsite to allow up to 50 per cent of those who can work from pigeonholes to return to their sweatshop, said a spokespeasant for the bank.

"The Wees will always tremble and obey House of Lee, Ruler Loong tells us to get our peasants, we get our peasants back in sweatshop, this is why we can thrive in Peasantpore. As more of our peasants and serfs return to the office, our priority to obey Ruler Loong, who cares about our serfs' health and safety. As PAP told us, they die, we will blame their underlying conditions," the pro-PAP lackey said.

"Vulnerable" employees including those who are pregnant, over 60 or have underlying medical conditions are encouraged to resign before Chinese New Year or we will still sack them, the lackey added.

OCBC, which is also gradually increasing the number of peasants and serfs in their sweatshop, has established staggered work hours, safe-distancing measures and split operations, said its Head of Group Corporate Sex Francisco John Cellar.

"The Tans also kowtow House of Lee, if they tell us to turn left, we turn left, tell us to turn right, we also turn right," he added.

"As more of our peasants and serfs return to our sweatshop, they will money and make Ruler Loong happy, they get the plague, their business, they die, we blame their underlying conditions, this is MOH SOP."

High Crass Sex Worker Recruitment agency Salt will have 50 per cent of its work-from-pigeonhole serfs returning to their sweatshop from Monday (Jan 3), said its APAC CEO Joker Berate.

Of its 160 serfs, 20 will be returning to their sweatshops in two groups of 10 - each group will work in the office on two or three days each week on alternate weeks.

"You Asiatics value money over anything", said Merchant Berate.

31-year-old regime lackey Brandon’s (not his real name) office is still putting “nose digging measures” in place for the next 1.5 full moons as they return to the office, he told CNA.

Before this, his management has been “largely supportive” in ensuring they have “as safe as possible” a transition back to work but most local peasants conceded they have to obey Ruler Loong's edict to return and take risks with Wuhan Plague's Xi Variant if there are profits to be made, he said.

He was given three days a week to return to his sweatshop – but said it was up to each department to decide how they wish to deploy the teams.

Those who disobey Ruler Loong's wishes to take risks and balk return to offices to support the economy will be punished,” he said.

However, he has “mixed feelings” about returning to the office.

On one hand, we are forced to obey Ruler Loong edicts and we know all the vaccines are useless against the Xi variant, they only want us back to spend money to kick save their business cronies ..... but what to do, this is Asiatic Peasantpore and 60% blindly sarpok the PAP regime,” he said.

In the sweatshop, sex learning and couple swapping “naturally occurs” when peasants and serfs are together, said Salt’s Ms Berate.

“I know Ruler Loong wants peasants to support his nationalised cartels or business cronies but since we make money here, I have to discard what I read from Jane Austen's books to get our peasants back to support the Rent Economy but at some point in time, the House of Lee should ponder new growth engines rather than foreign direct investments' rent extraction.,” she said.

Even though their team is returning to the sweatshop more regularly from January, Ms Berate believes that the key to the future workplace is flexibility, she told CNA.

Merchant owner Sleek Sex Digital, Lester Law, said his firm will continue to work from pigeonhole, with only half of his peasants returning to their sweatshop every Friday for an in-depth, four to five hour meeting.

“It is easier and cheaper to get the peasants to work at home, since the landlords pocket all the plague rebate assistance and we ended up with nothing and must pay full rent, KNNCCB, Ruler Loong is only taking peanuts from peasants and giving to his cartels and favoured cronies . We likely to shrink our office space and use instant messaging to extract more working hours from our peasants. Remember, I am an Asiatic, i can always send them instant message at 6PM to keep my serfs on their toes.,” he told CNA.

“I gonna read and learn from Alibaba Jack Arse Ma how to implement 986 here else I am not getting the right bang for my buck,” said Merchant Law.

Employees CNA spoke to mostly disagreed that working from the sweatshop was better for communication and collaboration.

MNCs have always got telecommuting so lies about WFH are PAP bull shit. We know their intention is to get peasants back to spend money to prop up their cartels and cronies but i guess we cannot say this outright,” said Ah Ng.

62-year-old Steve Mohamad, who works in the banking sector, prefers to be deemed pro-regime and insist working in the sweatshop and spending money to prop up regime's nationalised cartels or cronies is the right thing to do. He has been working from the sweatshop every other week when work-from-home wasn’t the default arrangement.

It is easier to relac in one corner in office, at home, when I relac at one corner, my wife ask me to do housework and I get brownie points when Ruler Loong is happy.,” he said.

“Get infected, no worries, PAP told us only regime rebels will get infected and die, PAP told us they will look after the faithful if they are infected, this is like religion or cults, you are in the cult, membership got lobangs.”, he quipped.

PEASANTS AND SERFS WILL MISS WORKING FROM HOME

Although they are forced to finally returning to their sweatshops, peasants and serfs said they would miss many aspects of working from pigeonholes.

Brandon has enjoyed working from home because he had access to lunchtime workouts and was able to take coffee breaks in the comfort of his own home, he said.

“In Asiatic sweatshops, when they see you sipping coffee, you can be sure a pile of work is cumming soon. Remember this is not a Nordic or Western cuntry!”

Sheryl (not her real name) is “nervous” to return to the office because it will “take some time” to adjust to regular working hours. She also hopes public transport will not be too crowded.

The 29-year-old lawyer will need to return to the office on a bi-weekly basis, with her sweatshop being split into two teams. She must also take an nose digging rapid test (ART) before going to the office.

Working from pigonhole has been “relatively good”, and she will miss it, she told CNA.

I can plan quickies or threesomes or maybe orgies. There is more freedom to do what I do and more flexibility with time. A lot of time has been saved in not having to travel from home to office and vice versa,” she added.

However, she has no choice but cringed when thinking she be meeting with her team face-to-face, which is morale sapping because of the nature of her work.

“I can organise quickies and orgies with Ang Mohs but you can't do that in offices, so hopefully, we are all able to adjust and settle into a new norm,” she said.

“The Wuhan Plague's Xi variant is a worrying as it is much more contagious but since Ruler Loong heck care about us, what can we do, we are merely peasants in Peasantpore, we have to tremble and obey his edicts, silly ones including.”

Last edited: