• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid jogger causes bike crash!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cyclists hit the jogger. Cyclists sure are scums of the earth. But what does one expect from selfish, self centered, narcissistic,
faggots eunuchs?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, 'joggers' is a new polite term for 'niggers' used by the youths on social media.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever I see two fast cyclists buang into each other, I just walk past them, look at them and move on. None deserve my sympathy.

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first thing the cyclist did was to check the condition of his bicycle. come on la... at least ask the jogger if he is ok or not?!

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
its 90% cyclists fault here!
look carefully, both pathways were occupied by cyclists!
the involved cyclist was never slowing down nor attempting to apply his brake!
moreover, cyclist's first was to assess his bike rather than jogger
in fact, cyclist was very lucky for this case . . . a worse accident if he clashes with any oncoming or hogging cyclist(s)!
I wonder can the jogger claim medical compensation against the cyclist, or make a report against cyclist's negligence or reckless behaviour/cycling maneuvers here?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
first thing the cyclist did was to check the condition of his bicycle. come on la... at least ask the jogger if he is ok or not?!
That is absolutely true. His bike costs more than 10k but the joggers injury costs at most $100 visit to the GP

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would not cycle on paths such as this. Its not safe. The people who came up with such idea must be nuts. You cannot have very fast cyclist on same paths as strollers and joggers.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle's verdict
1. Stupid jogger should be on left leeleecated lane.
2. Stupid biker didn't slowed down on slow sign.

K L N

The ccb cyclist liding veleee too fast.

Law by Law :

10km/hr

Cycling is allowed on footpaths up to a maximum speed of 10km/hr, as part of the Car- Lite vision and to maximise existing infrastructure that can support Active Mobility. However, cyclists are advised to ride on dedicated cycling paths whenever they are available, to provide a safer footpath for pedestrians.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K L N

The ccb cyclist liding veleee too fast.

Law by Law :

10km/hr

Cycling is allowed on footpaths up to a maximum speed of 10km/hr, as part of the Car- Lite vision and to maximise existing infrastructure that can support Active Mobility. However, cyclists are advised to ride on dedicated cycling paths whenever they are available, to provide a safer footpath for pedestrians.
Those assholes should be on the roads, let the motor vehicles play with them.

There're two regular roadies zooming around where I do my walk and job on the PCN. I just hope one day soon, they would give me a reason to unleash my fury.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those assholes should be on the roads, let the motor vehicles play with them.

There're two regular roadies zooming around where I do my walk and job on the PCN. I just hope one day soon, they would give me a reason to unleash my fury.
Fuck, my problem is while I run at 15kmh, the cyclists are moving at 14kmh… especially those retards who rent bikes from the kiosks. One day I’ll start pushing those bloody bikes!

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20211220_230044.jpg

Cyclists on joggers path ( green arrow )

Jogger on cyclist path ( red arrow )

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
its 90% cyclists fault here!
look carefully, both pathways were occupied by cyclists!
the involved cyclist was never slowing down nor attempting to apply his brake!
moreover, cyclist's first was to assess his bike rather than jogger
in fact, cyclist was very lucky for this case . . . a worse accident if he clashes with any oncoming or hogging cyclist(s)!
I wonder can the jogger claim medical compensation against the cyclist, or make a report against cyclist's negligence or reckless behaviour/cycling maneuvers here?
you're right. it looked like he deliberately langgar the jogger.