• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid enforcement by LTA and CISCO!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there are many dead brain drivers like this
you can find them everywhere
rich,young, pampered, spoilt and bochap!!!

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know someone associated with this case. He told me that a senior officer gave instructions only to issue summons as he had no balls to tow the vehicle away - too much paperwork.

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know someone associated with this case. He told me that a senior officer gave instructions only to issue summons as he had no balls to tow the vehicle away - too much paperwork.

Wahlau, not only cho boh lan, also bo lum par ji. :*:

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't blame the officer, if guidelines are not clear, you cannot expect him to stick his neck out. gung ho types do not exist in the civil service.

LTA should pass clear practice guidelines to tow all vehicles found to be obstructing traffic.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder LTA or Cisco got vacancy... I, ChoBohLan, need to apply. :biggrin:

You will be suitable for this as well as the SCDF and the SPF but in the SPF, you must be ready to take afternoon naps in secluded carparks.....

if you are even more kilart maybe can try for the PMO and take over zorro"s place?

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend told me cisco got no power to tow the car, must get clearance from LTA. Cisco can only issue summons. So they bohpian, stand there wait for LTA to screen the vehicle and contact the idiot driver since they dont want to tow away the car.....

JayBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about some speed bumps on the expressway to slow down guys like this one...

[video=youtube;kU1Uy-aiV48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU1Uy-aiV48&feature=share&list=SP0622464A8E7F7055[/video]​

From the road tax, it is a Malaysian registered road tax. Singaporeans will only dare to drive fast on Malaysian highways.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about some speed bumps on the expressway to slow down guys like this one...

[video=youtube;kU1Uy-aiV48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU1Uy-aiV48&feature=share&list=SP0622464A8E7F7055[/video]​

If that Ferrari driver see tua ya peh waving hands at him he will slow down :biggrin:

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be suitable for this as well as the SCDF and the SPF but in the SPF, you must be ready to take afternoon naps in secluded carparks.....

if you are even more kilart maybe can try for the PMO and take over zorro"s place?

SCDF and SPF are hard work. Hanging around a stationary car for more than 1 hours and pretending to work is just nice for me. Add in the travelling time and write report time if any = 1 day's work.

zorro's place... cannot because when I saw my CPF statement, I cry.

Last edited: