• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Stupid Bitch Anyhow Accuse Helpful Polling Agent Of Guiding Her Mother To Vote! What's Wrong With Telling Senile Old Farts To Vote Wisely?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: The Elections Department (ELD) said on Friday (Jul 10) it was aware of an online posting by a voter alleging that a polling agent who assisted her mother had told her who to vote for.

“These are serious allegations,” ELD said,
urging the voter to come forward with the specifics of the incident to the department.

It added all polling agents are confined to a specific area in the polling station to observe the polling process and are not allowed to assist voters.

Election officials might explain the method of voting to a voter requesting an explanation.

“Our election officers are trained to do this audibly, to ensure that polling agents can hear the conversation,” ELD added.

“ELD is committed to ensuring voting security and secrecy, and has put in place rigorous controls at every step of the voting process to ensure this.”

ELD has requested that the voter in question contact the department at [email protected] or 1800-CALL-ELD (1800-225-5353) so that it can look into the matter.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ost-alleging-agent-told-voter-mother-12921116

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Bitch Anyhow Accuse Helpful Polling Agent Of Guiding Her Mother To Vote!

KNN even my uncle as a voter can peep KNN if the polling agent not leemited to this case did not peep my uncle will chop KNN

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pointed to my old mother to mark an X on the box below the lightning logo. I saw her doing just that before I voted myself. Yeah!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I met an oppie old fart who wanted to vote against the PAP. So I told the old fart to put an 'X' in the box beside the lightning as a sign of rejecting PAP.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked the ELD who she vote for and if her CB is itchy. I can relieve her itch tonight.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our election officers are trained to do this audibly, to ensure that polling agents can hear the conversation,” ELD added.

“ELD is committed to ensuring voting security and secrecy, and has put in place rigorous controls at every step of the voting process to ensure this.”
KNN these 2 eld quotes easily can be beaten to puppy KNN if this is true then why
1. When my uncle about to do the chop many voters and orhweesir were walking past him KNN were they being trained to walk past without tilting their heads? KNN
2. Why my uncle managed to peep at some old farts ticket KNN

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
1594387816500.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
So.....did the mother vote PAP?

Maybe the mother wanted to vote PAP anyway but daughter wanted mother to vote opposition?