• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Stupid ang moh bitches and whines that he will never be Chinese.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shameless race British Empire SOBS descendants still think like their evil forefathers that they are superior race. Fuck them.

Tell them to returned Chinese treasures at they pillaged exploited and looted I'm China.

Time to shamed them through apologize to Chinese of their past atrocities to the Chinese.

Yup th

Yet the issue isn't about this but
What about the large number of Chinese dogs + uncle toms who write good english and are totally absorbed into western culture but are still not considered white. Somehow the double standards show again and

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mainland Chinese versus Overseas chinese. Two centuries of migration have made these two groups wholly distinct in terms of values, culture, and even basic principles. Even within China, there is a great plurality of tribes and racial stock. Its time to stop conflating everyone into a homogeneous whole. Its like equating a modern American to a member of European diaspora, or an Australian to his British roots. I think they would feel insulted.

fuck off don't use US or oz to compare. Use japan instead. Use korea instead. There should be black japs, ang moh japs etc would that be acceptable to you? There should be Chinese english for example or Chinese irish. Somehow i doubt that is your point here. Your point is Chinese shouldn't be homogenous and that anyone can be Chinese and maybe Chinese can be some other race but it only applies to Chinese. Japs have a right to be homogenous and so do English. I mean you don't consider yourself Chinese well would you care to be ang moh say english then? I highly doubt you want to be one not because you don't like it but you consider yourself too inferior to be one. Am i correct on this?

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mainland Chinese versus Overseas chinese. Two centuries of migration have made these two groups wholly distinct in terms of values, culture, and even basic principles. Even within China, there is a great plurality of tribes and racial stock. Its time to stop conflating everyone into a homogeneous whole......

To me it is more the case of the rich Chinese vs the poor Chinese. It is the same as saying that there are only two types of people in the world, the haves and the havenots.