• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Stupid American girl never knew where Pakistan is, and her Muslim best friend was shot afterwards

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.texasmonthly.com/articl...tani-student-killed-santa-fe-school-shooting/

The girl with the blond hair smiled. “I’m Jaelyn,” she said.

The girl with the black hair smiled back. “I’m Sabika.” She said that she was a foreign exchange student from Pakistan.

“That’s so cool,” said Jaelyn. “Pakistan.”

“Mom,” she asked, “where’s Pakistan?”

She googled Pakistan and learned that it is in South Asia, bordered on one side by India and China and on the other by Afghanistan and Iran. She also read that almost all of Pakistan’s 200 million residents are Muslim.

Sabika was among those who attempted to flee. Dimitrios shot her in the right shoulder, the forehead, and the cheek.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
https://www.texasmonthly.com/articl...tani-student-killed-santa-fe-school-shooting/

The girl with the blond hair smiled. “I’m Jaelyn,” she said.

The girl with the black hair smiled back. “I’m Sabika.” She said that she was a foreign exchange student from Pakistan.

“That’s so cool,” said Jaelyn. “Pakistan.”

“Mom,” she asked, “where’s Pakistan?”

She googled Pakistan and learned that it is in South Asia, bordered on one side by India and China and on the other by Afghanistan and Iran. She also read that almost all of Pakistan’s 200 million residents are Muslim.

Sabika was among those who attempted to flee. Dimitrios shot her in the right shoulder, the forehead, and the cheek.
It's very sad. Sabika could've grown up to make a big difference, by bringing islam out from the caves.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's just an analogy to mean backward and outdated.
In the old days, it was the other way round. Europe was in the dark ages stiffled by religion.and the arabs took advantage by conquering the southern portion of mediterranean. After the destruction of baghdad by mongol hordes, things reversed.