• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STRESS & MADNESS IN FREEDOM DEMOCRACY WORLD, Kim Chi Moon Citizens IMPRISON THEMSELF TO ESCAPE! IMH pse!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/工作壓力實在太大-韓國人選擇去監獄放鬆-082800836.html
https://tw.yahoo.com/

工作壓力實在太大!韓國人選擇去監獄放鬆

遠見雜誌

988 人追蹤

魯皓平
2019年1月15日 下午9:00

生活在這個如此庸庸碌碌的時代,你我的生活總是汲汲營營,被迫在無數令人心神耗弱的環境中生活,面對來自四面八方的壓力,人們無處可逃;永遠拋不下的智慧型手機和社群媒體,似乎讓自己成了待宰羔羊──工作的焦慮、經濟的苦悶、生活的無助,大概是許多現代人無奈且難以承受之痛。
也許在世俗觀念中,「監獄」讓人感受是個無比恐懼的地方,它制裁應該受罰的人、讓罪有應得的人失去自由,但對經濟壓力和競爭壓力普遍比山高的韓國(Korea)人來說,監獄反而成了他們能逃離一切的避風港,更不吝惜花大錢,也要把自己「關禁閉」。
一開始,也有很多人表示不敢輕易嘗試,因為在裡頭就必須感受和在真實監獄中一模一樣的體會──你無法輕易和外界聯繫、使用手機、看電視、娛樂,更無法恣意地享受自由,但它多了一股單純,一種你從未想像過的恬靜自在。
人們都被內心的牢籠拘禁了
9832ac1ccf2c3fc25682e21df8649d48

檢視相片
「這監獄反而給我一種沒有感受過的自由感。」今年28歲的朴先生說,他花了90美元(約2700台幣),讓自己24小時關在一個特別打造的監獄裡。
《reuters》報導,自2013年以來,位於韓國洪川東北部的「內心牢籠」(Prison inside me)監獄設施,至今已經接待超過2000多名「囚犯」。
他們不是犯了什麼滔天大罪,而是奉工職守到完全不知該怎麼逃離肩負的重擔時,一種強迫自己解脫的方式。大部分來這裡的理由,幾乎都是遇上了職場壓力,以及毫無止盡的考試輪迴。
「我真的太忙了!」朴先生坐在一個僅有1.5坪大的空間內,「鑒於我永遠做不完的工作,我其實根本不應該出現在這裡,但我決定停下來,檢視自己的過去,也許我能夠過上更好的生活。」
生活單純簡樸 嚴格禁用電子產品
3e3acc93f4378e2809a19e7bf31076d9

檢視相片
在這所監獄中,總共有28個牢房,房門是被塗上鐵灰色的門,管理人員會從外面上鎖,但若有緊急狀況或安全疑慮時,參與者也可以從內部將門打開。
獄方嚴格明訂,所有的電子設備都不能帶進其中,一旦選擇入監,東西都必須交由官方保管,並發放藍色制服、瑜珈墊供使用;同時,房間內也沒有任何的時鐘、鬧鐘,也沒有鏡子,為了是要人們脫離時間的包袱,面對最真實的自己。
此外,房間內部也非常極其簡樸,僅配有桌子、水壺、茶具、日記本和洗臉盆,睡的不是溫暖床鋪,而是純樸地墊;在房間角落有個小型廁所;當然,用餐也非常的清淡,晚餐可能是燉紅地瓜和香蕉牛奶(韓國知名飲料),早餐是醬瓜與稀飯等。
創辦人:人們都該有個喘息時刻
97ebfed86d39859573976d087a1237f3

檢視相片
「如果非交誼時間,我們也嚴格禁止和其他的囚犯進行交談。」創辦人強調,之所以會想要打造這樣的空間,絕大部的靈感來自於她的丈夫,他是一名一週工作超過100小時的檢察官,相當於如果一個星期完全不休息,他一天還會工作超過15個小時。
後來,先生強制放棄工作而休息,畢竟身體已經出了嚴重問題,結果她發現另一半整個精神都變了,許久沒露出笑容的他,也跟著開朗起來。
事實上,現代人忙碌於工作,早已是個無法抹滅又不爭的事實,強烈的工作壓力、被生活逼迫的無奈,交織出許多內心深層的感慨。特別是在這個通訊軟體當道、網路無遠弗屆的時代,我們似乎該積極待命、永遠無法離開崗位。

在韓國,乃至於整個亞洲的職場文化,緊湊的生活勾勒出許多上班族疲於奔命的心酸,怕成績趕不上別人、擔憂提案會被否定、焦慮產品滯銷的難堪,當蠟燭兩頭燒、沒有時間喘口氣時,你可能完全不會有休息的時間。
9f909739ca3d90e77558e08ce249a118

檢視相片
根據統計,南韓全天候待命工作的公務員,像是警察、海關人員,一年的工時竟然高達2739個小時,而一般的日班公務員,工時也多達2271小時,這遠比經濟合作發展組織(OECD)調查,已開發國家勞工平均工時1763小時還要多出1000小時。
2017年,OECD曾公佈了全球勞工工時狀況,新加坡(Singapore)的工時是全球最操,平均勞工一年的上班時間高達2366小時,其次為墨西哥(Mexico)、哥斯大黎加(Costa Rica)、南韓和希臘(Greece),接下來就是台灣,全年工時為2034小時。
你放不下的工作 其實根本不足掛齒
e789cdcf370ea3eceb62cf0cc7cb385f

檢視相片
然而,在現代盲目的壓力下,現代人常常只顧著一味地往前衝,但從頭到尾沒有回過頭來,省思自己曾經踏過的路,創辦人分享,「我希望這個監獄能夠讓更多人懂得認識自己、好好真正的休息,回過頭來好好看看自己,感受最大的幸福和自由。」
畢竟,當你可以真正的喘口氣、檢視自己的人生時,你會發現那些原本你放不下或不敢放下的工作,其實根本不足掛齒……
7d15df8692820f06484e7761c9e3d297

檢視相片
59c41791773a8683606fe72469dfaeef

檢視相片
3671ecd73540abc776051321c2a442ea

檢視相片
6a9941785b217801124221f4c103ead0

檢視相片
f30f93a45a7e776c3307a035f219c0b1

檢視相片
圖片來源:reuters

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/Working pressure is too big - Koreans choose to go to prison to relax -082800836.html

The work pressure is too big! Koreans choose to go to prison to relax
[Vision Magazine]
Vision magazine

988 people tracking

Lu Yiping
January 15, 2019, 9:00 PM

Living in this era of such mediocrity, you and my life are always camping, forced to live in countless hearts and minds, and in the face of pressure from all directions, people have nowhere to escape; wisdom that can never be left behind Mobile phones and social media seem to make themselves a lamb to be slaughtered—the anxiety of work, the sorrow of the economy, the helplessness of life, and probably the pain of many modern people who are helpless and unbearable.

Perhaps in the secular concept, "prison" makes people feel that it is a place of great fear. It sanctions people who should be punished, and those who deserve to be deprived of their freedom, but for Koreans whose economic pressure and competitive pressure are generally higher than those of Kobe. The prisons have become a safe haven for them to escape from everything. They do not hesitate to spend big money, but they also have to "close their doors."

In the beginning, many people said that they dare not try it easily, because they must feel the same experience in real prisons - you can't easily connect with the outside world, use mobile phones, watch TV, entertain, and enjoy freedom. But it's a bit more simple, a kind of quietness that you never imagined.

People are detained by their inner cages.
View photo

"This prison has given me a feeling of freedom that I have not felt." Mr. Park, 28, said that he spent $90 (about NT$2,700) to keep himself in a specially built prison for 24 hours.

"Reuters" reported that since 2013, the "Prison inside me" prison facility in northeastern Hongchuan, South Korea has received more than 2,000 "prisoners".

They are not guilty of sinful crimes, but a way of forcing themselves to liberate when they are employed to the burden of not knowing how to escape. Most of the reasons for coming here are almost always the pressure of the workplace, and the endless test cycle.

"I am really too busy!" Mr. Park sat in a space of only 1.5 pings. "In view of the work I can never do, I should not have been here at all, but I decided to stop and examine myself. In the past, maybe I can live a better life."

Simple and simple life, strictly disable electronic products
View photo

In this prison, there are a total of 28 cells, the door is painted with iron-gray doors, and the management will be locked from the outside, but in case of emergency or safety concerns, the participants can also open the door from the inside.

The prison authorities are strictly defined, and all electronic equipment cannot be brought into it. Once they choose to enter the prison, everything must be handed over to the official custody, and blue uniforms and yoga mats are available for use. At the same time, there is no clock in the room. There is no alarm clock, no mirrors, in order to get people out of the burden of time, facing the truest self.

In addition, the interior of the room is very simple, only with a table, kettle, tea set, diary and washbasin. It is not a warm bed, but a simple mat; there is a small toilet in the corner of the room; of course, the dining is also very Light, dinner may be stewed red sweet potatoes and banana milk (Korean famous drinks), breakfast is pickled cucumbers and porridge.

Founder: People should have a breathing time
View photo

"If it is not a time of friendship, we are strictly forbidden to talk to other prisoners." The founder stressed that the reason why he wants to create such a space is that most of the inspiration comes from her husband, who is working more than a week. A 100-hour prosecutor is equivalent to working more than 15 hours a day if he does not rest at all for a week.

Later, the husband forced to give up his work and rested. After all, the body had already had serious problems. As a result, she found that the other half of the whole spirit had changed. He had not smiled for a long time, and he was also cheerful.

In fact, the fact that modern people are busy with work has long been an indelible and indisputable fact. The strong work pressure and the helplessness of being forced by life have intertwined many deep inner feelings. Especially in this era of communication software and the Internet, we seem to be on standby and never leave the post.

In South Korea, and even the whole Asian workplace culture, the compact life outlines the sadness of many office workers, fearing that the results will not catch up with others, worrying that the proposal will be denied, and the anxiety products are unsatisfactory. When the candles burn at both ends, there is no time to take a breather. You may not have time to rest at all.
View photo

According to statistics, South Korea’s civil servants, who are on call around the clock, like police and customs officers, have a working time of 2,739 hours a year, while the average daily civil servant has 2,271 hours of work, which is far more than the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development. According to the (OECD) survey, the average labor time of the developed national laborers is 1,000 hours longer than the 1763 hours.

In 2017, the OECD announced the status of labor in the world. The working hours in Singapore are the most in the world. The average working time of the workers is 2366 hours a year, followed by Mexico (Mexico) and Costa Rica (Costa). Rica), South Korea and Greece, followed by Taiwan, with a total working hours of 2034 hours.

The work you can't put in is actually not enough
View photo

However, under the pressure of modern blindness, modern people often only rush forward, but never look back from the beginning to the end, thinking about the road they have traveled, the founder shared, "I hope this prison can make more Many people know how to know themselves, take a good rest, and look back at themselves to feel the greatest happiness and freedom."

After all, when you can really take a breather and examine your life, you will find that the work that you couldn’t put down or dare to let go is actually not enough...
View photo
View photo
View photo
View photo
View photo

Image source: reuters

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kim Jong Nuke should offer his ISD LOCKUP for his Cousin Kim Chi Moon's citizens!

Ah Loong can offer Changi Hilton Death Row Gallows & Rottan Whipping Room?!