• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Strawberry sinkie kao peh she has to report back to work

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...-worry-about-safety-and-question-need-go-back

SINGAPORE — Throughout the circuit breaker period, Lisa, a receptionist at a small local investment firm, had worked from home with the understanding that this would be her work arrangement for the foreseeable future owing to the Covid-19 situation.

So when her company’s director asked her to report to the office from Tuesday (June 2), the mother of two, who is about seven months’ pregnant with a third, and who requested to have her full name withheld from publication, was shocked.

Her main job is answering the phone, which she says she can do from home, as the calls are diverted there from the main office.

She wondered to herself: Didn’t the Government say that even after the circuit breaker period ends at the end of Monday, all workers must continue to work from home unless clearly necessary?

KNN is it her company's fault that she is 7 months preggers? Complain like her company owes her a favour.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...-worry-about-safety-and-question-need-go-back

SINGAPORE — Throughout the circuit breaker period, Lisa, a receptionist at a small local investment firm, had worked from home with the understanding that this would be her work arrangement for the foreseeable future owing to the Covid-19 situation.

So when her company’s director asked her to report to the office from Tuesday (June 2), the mother of two, who is about seven months’ pregnant with a third, and who requested to have her full name withheld from publication, was shocked.

Her main job is answering the phone, which she says she can do from home, as the calls are diverted there from the main office.

She wondered to herself: Didn’t the Government say that even after the circuit breaker period ends at the end of Monday, all workers must continue to work from home unless clearly necessary?

KNN is it her company's fault that she is 7 months preggers? Complain like her company owes her a favour.

She's a fucking skiver. If she was my serf, I would have the company issued her a warning letter. The next letter would be a termination of her employment.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a fucking skiver. If she was my serf, I would have the company issued her a warning letter. The next letter would be a termination of her employment.

MOM says pregnant cannot fire.

But yes, skiver for sure

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah, because you need her to bring you coffee, bring you lunch and god knows what else. All for $3k!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is more to her job scope then picking up a telephone. They could have easily outsourced that if it was only answering phone.
Foreseeable future is a grey area but guess what, it also could mean tuesday june 2nd.