• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strange... Nowadays price of Italian furniture very affordable ......

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently there was a high profile case of a Singapore company which manufactured/copied designs from Italy AND sold them as being made in Italy. She was exposed, cried and apologise on TV - plus take out apology ads in newspapers.

Reminds me of those days when I bought a pair of 'Italian' shoes from Bata - the leather sole proudly proclaimed "Made in Italy". I later found out from ex-staff that sole was indeed from Italy but the rest of the shoes....made in China(town).

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be happy at the low low prices, whilst the thieves in Vietnam, Borneo and Indonesia are laughing all the way to the bank.:mad:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Italian stuff are overrated. Most in Italy are peasants living on pasta and plain tomato sauce. But overseas Italian plain peasant foods are made to be fine dining.

Italians are full of shit. They still cant accept that noodles originated from China.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Italian stuff are overrated. Most in Italy are peasants living on pasta and plain tomato sauce. But overseas Italian plain peasant foods are made to be fine dining.

Italians are full of shit. They still cant accept that noodles originated from China.
ya lor my lambo and ferrari keep breaking down........sianz half

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Strange... Nowadays price of Italian furniture very affordable ...... "

If only their Lambo and Fellali is as cheap, Singaporeans will BOOMZ!:biggrin: