• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Straits Times report a small piece of shit stuck in India.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did that little shitskin get up there? Clearly he has a talent for climbing. It needs to be nurtured.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
My under wear all so dropped to a roof tile asked my ceca neighbour pick for me from out side balcony he did so with out hesitation. Singapore will survive and thrive if all can be like my good neighbour. :inlove:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
flush-toilet-flush.gif

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries, if cecas kids misbehave or can't score well in exams. Just paste this pic below on forehead or burn it with cow dung and drink it.

20240501_064811.jpg

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
All CECA Indians in Sindiapore should return to their motherland to make it geater

Sporeans should be thankful there are CECA ok. :roflmao:

India announced that an export quota of 50,000 tonnes of non-basmati white rice would be allocated for Singapore. “Just in the last few months, the Indian government has said that, in view of the long standing relationship with Singapore, they have a scheme where they will allow for a certain amount of exports.12 Oct 2023

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sporeans should be thankful there are CECA ok. :roflmao:

India announced that an export quota of 50,000 tonnes of non-basmati white rice would be allocated for Singapore. “Just in the last few months, the Indian government has said that, in view of the long standing relationship with Singapore, they have a scheme where they will allow for a certain amount of exports.12 Oct 2023
That's to feed their shit skins here.