• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Straits Times News ] Singapore Muslims Beware of Indian : You Dare Eat Beef Rendang ??? We Pro Hindu Indians Beat You To Death !!!

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...death-in-india-on-suspicion-of-smuggling-cows

Muslim man beaten to death in India on suspicion of smuggling cows

colin-ic-21.jpg

Many Hindus regard the cow as sacred, but India's Muslim minority engages in the trade of cattle - chiefly buffalo meat - for slaughter and consumption as well as dairy purposes.PHOTO: AFP

Published
Jul 21, 2018, 4:57 pm SGT
Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Email

MUMBAI (REUTERS) - Suspected vigilantes on Saturday (July 21) killed a Muslim man transporting two cows in India, just 15 months after a similar attack put a spotlight on the growing influence of pro-Hindu fringe groups.

Many Hindus regard the cow as sacred, but India's Muslim minority engages in the trade of cattle - chiefly buffalo meat - for slaughter and consumption as well as dairy purposes.

Police in the northwestern state of Rajasthan said a group of five to seven people surrounded the man, identified only as Akbar, as he led the cows to his village in the nearby state of Haryana and thrashed him to death on suspicion of cow smuggling.

"We are investigating the incident and will make arrests soon," Shyam Singh, a police official in the district of Alwar, told Reuters.

The incident took place soon after midnight, triggered by the suspicions of a few nearby villagers that the 28-year-old man was smuggling the cows, Singh said. Akbar belonged to the farming community in adjacent Haryana.

Cow vigilantism by pro-Hindu groups has surged in India since Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party came to power in 2014, although most of the country's 29 states have banned the killing of cows for meat.

Police said they took the badly beaten victim to a nearby hospital, but he was declared dead.

7a-cow.jpg

Related Story
2 Muslim cattle truckers lynched in India by cow vigilantes
Related Story
Muslim beaten to death in India for allegedly killing cow
Related Story
Indian PM Modi slams spate of murders over cow worship, police arrest four for killing Muslim teen

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is all so weird and wrong. We have hindus worshipping cows, muslims being so afraid to touch pigs, jews can't eat pork and shellfish. Together with poultry, these are all important food sources. Those people don't know what they are missing. Burgers, beef steak, bbq ribs, bak kut teh, chili crab, etc etc. Those of us who can eat any and everything are fortunate and blessed. If I were a hindu, a muslim or a jew, I would kill myself. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is all so weird and wrong. We have hindus worshipping cows, muslims being so afraid to touch pigs, jews can't eat pork and shellfish. Together with poultry, these are all important food sources. Those people don't know what they are missing. Burgers, beef steak, bbq ribs, bak kut teh, chili crab, etc etc. Those of us who can eat any and everything are fortunate and blessed. If I were a hindu, a muslim or a jew, I would kill myself. :biggrin:
I don't eat pork because chinese look like pigs. Some of them anyway.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Above three ok lah imo. One cant take beef only, the other two dont take pork but can eat most of other meat. But those vegan, how? They cant eat meat except grass.:biggrin:
Vegans are a lower life form. They are herbivores, always kena whacked by the carnivores. I love to see dumb wildebeests being torn apart by lions and crocs. Meat eaters rule! :biggrin: