• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Straits Times News ] Beware of Indian Airline : Air India Window Pop Open in Mid Air

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/so...-causes-inside-window-panel-to-fall-off-three

Heavy turbulence on Air India flight causes inside window panel to fall off, 3 injured: Report

as-airindia-2304.jpg

Published
49 min ago

NEW DELHI - Heavy turbulence during an Air India flight to Delhi last week caused a window panel inside the plane to fall off and left three passengers injured, The Times of India news website reported.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
likely some amdk on the flight cannot tahan the smell so force open the window to have some fresh air.
Only problem is if they are still within India airspace the air outside also the same!

IMG_8072.JPG

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My worst nightmare involves being stuck in a flight full of Indians and PRC chinks in equal numbers.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did that window slam itself on that Indian Mama? She's whining away like a bruise kitten.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sure, blame it on turbulence. I bet it was some shitskin asshole who wanted to have a cigarette.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My worst nightmare involves being stuck in a flight full of Indians and PRC chinks in equal numbers.
Sure, blame it on turbulence. I bet it was some shitskin asshole who wanted to have a cigarette.
with all things being equal, the chinks would've smoked and with the shitskins not able to tolerate the stench of their brethren - the outcome would've been the same; out with the windows! :cool: