• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Straits Times distorting facts to save Lee Bee Wah

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only did the “Jamban virus” inflict Shin Min Daily, even the Straits Times has fallen victim to it too! In the span of two weeks, the truth about the Liu Guodong fiasco has been distorted beyond recognition by the Singapore state media which is truly deserving of its 141st position on the World Press Freedom Index conducted by international media watchdog Reporters without borders.

In response to a question by MP Seah Kian Peng, Dr Vivian Balakrishnan called on all parties embroiled in the STTA dispute to settle the matter ‘in a dignified and fair manner’ (read article here)

Instead of reporting the case based entirely on facts, the Straits Times felt fit to twist the story in order to leave its chief culprit Lee Bee Wah out of the picture:

Read full article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9948

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kwah liao pun toolan.. must f88king enlarge it :eek:

The mainstream will be publishing more hogwash in the next few weeks to salvage the battered image of Lee Bee Wah.
Singaporeans must never forget the folllowing facts:

1. Lee Bee Wah was SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for this fracas, not STTA.

2. Lee Bee Wah has DISGRACED Singaporeans with her handling of the fiasco. This is not the manner to treat an Olympic medal winning coach.

3. Lee Bee Wah owed Singaporeans an APOLOGY for the hurt, distress and agony she had caused us regardless of the outcome.

Now it is the time to send a strong and unmistakable message to her.

Sign on the two online petitions if you haven’t done so:

1. Petition to DPM Teo Chee Hean to give special award to Liu Guodong

2. Petition to remove Lee Bee Wah as STTA President

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

The mainstream will be publishing more hogwash in the next few weeks to salvage the battered image of Lee Bee Wah.

2. Lee Bee Wah has DISGRACED Singaporeans with her handling of the fiasco. This is not the manner to treat an Olympic medal winning coach.

3. Lee Bee Wah owed Singaporeans an APOLOGY for the hurt, distress and agony she had caused us regardless of the outcome.

same here kwah liao sebei tulan....knnbccb 154 damn farking disgusting CCB

The news on Temasek on front page also damn chao cheebye really think all sinkies are retarded

PAP go eat SHIT!

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal

i love lee bee wah

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if LGD gets award..u all will kp whey he deserve it...nvr get..u all kp why nvr get..

For me its not much about LGD's award although i agree that he deserves it. Its the Jamban Auntie that doesn't know the meaning of shame (same like shortie WKS) that refuses to step down.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice shitty times now like to use the word STTA and not LBW. It is unfortunate that innocent STTA has to drag into this fiasco because of a dreaded woman helming it. I feel sad for the staff working in STTA which explains why two top management resign. If Shitty Times never stop using STTA instead of LBW, the image of Singapore Sports Council will be dragged in too. Singapore will lost all the international games even before it is started. I have no confidence in local sports anymore, too traumatic to see someone has been mercilessly kicked out after winning a medal for us.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice shitty times now like to use the word STTA and not LBW. It is unfortunate that innocent STTA has to drag into this fiasco because of a dreaded woman helming it. I feel sad for the staff working in STTA which explains why two top management resign. If Shitty Times never stop using STTA instead of LBW, the image of Singapore Sports Council will be dragged in too. Singapore will lost all the international games even before it is started. I have no confidence in local sports anymore, too traumatic to see someone has been mercilessly kicked out after winning a medal for us.

allo bro shitty times is PAP wat chui talking????

all 154=PAP=ISD=old man