• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Straits Times article] - Singapore should make Covid vaccination mandatory, so measures can ease for everyone

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

S'pore should make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory, so measures can ease for everyone​

sk.png

Salma Khalik
Senior Health Correspondent
rk_sg-vaccine_120921.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...n-mandatory-so-measures-can-ease-for-everyone

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are welcomed to try. I will take that as an assault on my safety and an attempt at bodily injury. Will respond accordingly.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First two shots or boosters? Where's the promise of herd immunity and a 'return to normalcy' once 70-80% of the population is fully vaccinated? :wink:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her Linked said she studied Political Sc, Eng Lang/Lit -so how does that make her an expert on vaccination , esp on vaccines that are not used more than a year?
I have yet to see a medical doctor make this call and we all know how "well regarded" this organisation is in the world ranking .
I hope the SMA would say something on this or it will be very sad for the medical profession indeed

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are welcomed to try. I will take that as an assault on my safety and an attempt at bodily injury. Will respond accordingly.
Want to bet? When they make in mandatory, you'll probably stand in queue waiting for your shot and then afterwards come here and KPKB. :rolleyes:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
10% against 90%. What civil war? More like the 10% should just go jump into the sea.
What 10% against 90%? Its me against who ever is trying to jab me at that moment. Maximum prejudice. Either he gets to poke me or the guy goes back in a body bag.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What 10% against 90%? Its me against who ever is trying to jab me at that moment. Maximum prejudice. Either he gets to poke me or the guy goes back in a body bag.
Violence will get you nowhere but a staycation at Changi resort with a dose of rottan to make your stay an unforgettable experience. :rolleyes: