• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stop using the phrase Special Needs....they're retards!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That part I agree, the Government is not doing enough.

But that is a separate thing. Bro plse show more compassion to the mentally slow people.

I show compassion also no use. Talk only. What we need is for the govt to make it easy monetarily and emotionally for the parents to take care of these retards and mind you, it is a life-long responsibility.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong calling a spade a spade. If anyone feels offended hearing the truth, the problem lies with them. We should learn to accept the truth with a generous heart and not expect sugar-coated words to camouflage any issues.

As for special needs kids, I believe in showing compassion for the disadvantaged. Try your best to be nice and gracious to them.