• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stop using the phrase Special Needs....they're retards!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Call a spade a spade. That is the path to successfully healing.

I'm more frightened and afraid of anyone with special needs and rightly so. They're retards and they can harm themselves as well as they can harm all those around them, because......say it! They're RETARDS.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No theyre Mongs.

Once there was a down syndrome idiot who always kick my bicycle every time he bobs by my house and once I ambushed that fucker and when he tried to kick my bike again, I kicked him instead and he fell down. After that, he never dare to come by my house anymore.

That is the moral of the story. Never ever give these idiots any special treatment. Just treat them as retards and they will go away and not bother you.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are really an idiot... Feeling proud kicking an Down syndrome kid... Your behavior just like that fucking guy in your avata... Phui...:oIo:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are really an idiot... Feeling proud kicking an Down syndrome kid... Your behavior just like that fucking guy in your avata... Phui...:oIo:

It's not my fault he is a down syndrome kid. Most probably his parents' bad karma or his own. But when he tried to make it my problem, that's when my leg must go into action. I did not give him permission to kick my bike. I'm not Teo Ser Retard, I don't need any down syndrome kid for political bidding, geddit?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No theyre Mongs.
apart from being kublai's relatives, the cantonese coined something similar - ah mong!
It's not my fault he is a down syndrome kid. Most probably his parents' bad karma or his own. But when he tried to make it my problem, that's when my leg must go into action. I did not give him permission to kick my bike. I'm not Teo Ser Retard, I don't need any down syndrome kid for political bidding, geddit?
he would've kicked or threw you down 10 stories below since he's only mildly retarded, so please kick him mildly and be thankful :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apart from being kublai's relatives, the cantonese coined something similar - ah mong!

he would've kicked or threw you down 10 stories below since he's only mildly retarded, so please kick him mildly and be thankful :wink:

Just make sure these retards do not come between us and our CPF..........what irony.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a retard as a relative too.
fucker dropped his shorts and pang sai outside my house just when some angmo and his spg came around to view the house next door for rental.
they just stood there looking at him for a full minute ( bet the spg was looking at the retard's dick )

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I'm more frightened and afraid of anyone with special needs and rightly so. They're retards and they can harm themselves as well as they can harm all those around them, because......say it! They're RETARDS.

This is singapore, why don't you call the PAP up and complain. "Foreign Talent" should be called "Job stealing Immigrant workers".
"SAF Scholar Generals" should be called "Army Generals with no combat experience"

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spastic and retard are different, no?

spastic usually refers to those with celebral palsy while retard usually refers to those with down syndrome. a retard with down syndrome exhibits mongoloid (chinkie) facial features. most sinkies are retards anyway due to the chinkie look. :o

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you should ask Npark director to issue him permission but tell police he can only kick at one corner of the flat. make sure the police got video down everything and bring his proper warrant card becos the retards from papzi cant tell from PS21 card to warrant card.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes, they are retards. But let's not be mean to them. We should treat them with compassion.

Anyway, nobody chose to be born retarded and their parents and loves one are not having a good time either.

So, let's show some compassion to them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They may be retards, but they are not spastics. Please be kind towards them.

Spastics have their own organization.

Cerebral Palsy Alliance Singapore (formerly the Spastic Children’s Association of Singapore)
http://cpas.org.sg/

Oh dear, even 'spastic' is a dirty word now. :(

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, they are retards. But let's not be mean to them. We should treat them with compassion.

Anyway, nobody chose to be born retarded and their parents and loves one are not having a good time either.

So, let's show some compassion to them.

The govt should be the one to show compassion. What has it done? Almost nothing! Uses them for political reasons, but not out of compassion.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The govt should be the one to show compassion. What has it done? Almost nothing! Uses them for political reasons, but not out of compassion.

That part I agree, the Government is not doing enough.

But that is a separate thing. Bro plse show more compassion to the mentally slow people.