• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Stop Abuse of NSFs" - Possible HLP Protest Topic?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The original Prime Cut was filmed in the early 70's and has cannibalism as the theme. You mean there was a recent remake? Not much news of that, particularly of her participation.

I hv not seen both shows so I dun know whether the sotries are the same or the titles are just co-incidental.

I was only shown a nude photo of Constance in that show

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hv not seen both shows so I dun know whether the sotries are the same or the titles are just co-incidental.

I was only shown a nude photo of Constance in that show

In the original movie, the prime cuts were actually naked women auctioned as slaves, starring Lee Marvin, Gene Hackman and Sissy Spacek.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
3. NSFs and NSmen are used as free labour to help PAP-connected guys profit from their businesses. Ong Beng Seng was able to get the Minister of Defence and the SAF to send in NSFs to do car park duties, logistics duty, security duties during F1 races. F1 is a commercial business and the pap and SAF shd never allow NSFs to be abused as free labour to help OBS make money. OBS shd employ commercial security guards, commercial logistics people etc during F1 and not get free labour from the SAF. SG sons do NS to protect SG and Singaporeans, not free labour to pap connected businessmen. How could the Minister of Defence and the SAF accede to OBS' request? It's an abuse of NSFs. It demeans NS.
hahaha....i doubt what u said is true becos this is obviously indefendsible to any sensible person and i doubt papee is so kuku.
There are many "pro-active" waysto address such abuses rather than kpkb here as this forum is suffering from fatique caused by too much bullshits around....
1. You can write to SCM.
2. You can write to any of the political parties...and if it is true, they should be more than happy to take this up with papee and score some political points with the voters.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....i doubt what u said is true becos this is obviously indefendsible to any sensible person and i doubt papee is so kuku.
There are many "pro-active" waysto address such abuses rather than kpkb here as this forum is suffering from fatique caused by too much bullshits around....
1. You can write to SCM.
2. You can write to any of the political parties...and if it is true, they should be more than happy to take this up with papee and score some political points with the voters.

no need to argue. the issue can be settled very easily.

what I said abt NSF's abuse is premised on my point that NSFs were used as free labour to help out at F1 races. If that is not true, then of course I have no case.

But if NSFs had been used at F1 races, do you agree that the PAP, Minister of defence, SAF and Mindef had abused NSFs and this shd not be allowed to happen again?

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS is about duty, honor and country.

When Pay And Pay upz your ass, you won't feel this is an honour anymore. :wink:

Duty = Tax : yes, I agree. We are serfs. :p

Cuntry er ... example, I helped you but you returned evil for my kindness. Why you so cuntry ! :mad:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to argue. the issue can be settled very easily.

what I said abt NSF's abuse is premised on my point that NSFs were used as free labour to help out at F1 races. If that is not true, then of course I have no case.

But if NSFs had been used at F1 races, do you agree that the PAP, Minister of defence, SAF and Mindef had abused NSFs and this shd not be allowed to happen again?
hahaha....i have already said very clearly that such abuses are indefendsible....
there is nothing to argue.
I only doubt that papee is so kuku to do such things.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
陶喆 - 王八蛋

Boss,abit confusing and contradicting.U said u are proud to do NS to serve your beloved nation Singapore but now u are in NZ or Aussieland.

Do you want to dedicate this song to ah Sam ? This one is from David Tao. Quite a popular and famous song back then.

[video=youtube;c58nukh-zOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c58nukh-zOo[/video]

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....i have already said very clearly that such abuses are indefendsible....
there is nothing to argue.

that's good. at least you agree that using NSFs as free labour is abuse

NSFs used as free labour at F1 is an open secret.

for that matter, NSFs have been used as free labour for many other non military wayangs.

let's see whether such abuses will continue

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's good. at least you agree that using NSFs as free labour is abuse

NSFs used as free labour at F1 is an open secret.

for that matter, NSFs have been used as free labour for many other non military wayangs.

let's see whether such abuses will continue
hahaha...if it is open secret and WP MPs are not taking this up in parleement.....then i think we are voting in the wrong opps MPs.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...if it is open secret and WP MPs are not taking this up in parleement.....then i think we are voting in the wrong opps MPs.

who shd be blamed if such abuse exists?

you think it's WP, because they have not raised it in parliament?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP is too arrogant and has done many wrong things. Some of these are surfacing. It's up to all Singaporeans to be vigilant and help highlight the abuses. Can you see the pap reeling and back pedaling because of past misdeeds? More will be exposed at the right time.

And when time is right, Opposition Parties will raise them in parliament. Doing so at the right time gives best effect. Opposition parties must raise such abuses at the time and place of their choice.

Because of its arrogance, the pap has lost the trust and support of Singaporeans. Once lost, they are hard to be regained. We will know how bad the loss is at the next GE

Last edited: