• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stocktaking my mediocre existence. Any views? Thanks in advance.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually sometimes, I fantasize about being a sophisticated and well sought after high see male prostitute rendering services to filthy rich pleasant looking Tai Tai's. Weird right?
not exactly my cup of tea. but then again, I've heard all sorts of crazy ass shit -- some even from myself.

fantasy and fulfillment are 2 different things. Living out a fantasy in my experience is usually anticlimactic.

If you're seriously looking for meaning in your life, fantasy is unlikely to provide that. as @zhihau said, I tend to find that giving is what brings meaning to life.

Now most people think that giving is $$$. It's not. I consider my time on this forum to be a form of giving. I've gotten some great advice from here despite the ton of crap I have to wade through sometimes. After quite a few years of taking, I had enough spare time to decide on giving back even if it is sometimes just a good laugh. Some people donate blood. Some teach others things.

Just a random idea. You have quite a mind for fantasy. Maybe you should "give" by fleshing out your fantasies and publishing it in some form. Maybe it'll suit you, maybe not. Anyway, just an idea.

but if it really is your fantasy to be a gigolo, I can go and try and analyze that to see what's missing in your life....

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
but if it really is your fantasy to be a gigolo, I can go and try and analyze that to see what's missing in your life....
I assume you mean me not you.

If I ever become a gigolo providing relief to high ses palatable taitais, my late father will rise from the dead and hit my head with a chapati pan.

But then again, he's no better. He had kept a mistress and even after being gone for so many years, his legal wife, my natural mother doesn't know. What a scoundrel he is!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Bobby,

Why talk about Marriage?

Do you know marriage is not a "word" but a "sentence"

Think about its deeper meaning "sentence".

Ask @glockman how he marry and divorce and re-marry.....
ah? oh... I think I get it.

Yah. That's why I ask him to think about marriage carefully. My advice mainly to do with occupation. Only 1 line dedicated to marriage.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I assume you mean me not you.

If I ever become a gigolo providing relief to high ses palatable taitais, my late father will rise from the dead and hit my head with a chapati pan.

But then again, he's no better. He had kept a mistress and even after being gone for so many years, his legal wife, my natural mother doesn't know. What a scoundrel he is!
yes I meant you. that's why I said not my cup of tea.

it's surprisingly common though. anyway, good luck in finding a fulfilling life.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

BigCock, AF is just a small heart related problem.

Controllable by meds.

I have a mechanical heart valve and I am still surviving.

When you want to die, god will not allow you to die.
As far as My uncle knows mechanical heart valve leeplacement TAVI is verlee verlee expensive and not subsidised. You went thru this procedure ? :eek: To get subsidy a patient has to leequest loctor to do Open surgery which means pap want sinkie to go under knife and suffer before they subsidize you verlee chek arc gov we have :mad:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
good luck in finding a fulfilling life.
Is there such a thing called "fulfilling" life?

What is it?

So upon reading your post earlier before noon, I asked some people "R u leading a fulfilling life?" via WhatsApp and in person.

Here are some category of responses:

1. Can't Be Bothered Category

"WTF! u got nothing better to do for weekend izzit..KNN oIo!";
"Cheebei u, no time for your nonsense!";
Knn, fuck lah, why you always think so much about life!"

2. God People Category

"Closer to God";
"Spending more time with my parents";
"Spending quality time with my wife and kids".
"Go church and volunteer more".

3. Money People Category

"Earn more money, save as much so that have a good retirement";
"got $$$ means fulfilling! no $$$ means fuckup life lah";

4. Cannot Figure Out Category

"Dont know leh";
"Last time I think get chiobu as gf. Then get married and apply BTO. But now I sian with her after marriage, cos no freedom"

Then I asked my new GF, what is a "fulfilling life" in her view. She said "being happy most of the times throughout her life, despite ups and downs that she will certainly encounter, is her vision of a "fulfilling life".

I asked my mother too. She said "just be healthy, don't fall sick and don't get cancer".

For me, I still don't know.the answer of my version of a fulfilling life.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

BigCock, AF is just a small heart related problem.

Controllable by meds.

I have a mechanical heart valve and I am still surviving.

When you want to die, god will not allow you to die.
A thought that comes into my mind frequently before I sleep at night or when I take a nap in the day (on non working days) is whether will I wake up again. One thought leads to another. I will start asking if I have settled the things I need to settle so if I don't wake up again, are the people I loved and care a lot for have problems, etc etc etc.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there such a thing called "fulfilling" life?

What is it?

So upon reading your post earlier before noon, I asked some people "R u leading a fulfilling life?" via WhatsApp and in person.

Here are some category of responses:

1. Can't Be Bothered Category

"WTF! u got nothing better to do for weekend izzit..KNN oIo!";
"Cheebei u, no time for your nonsense!";
Knn, fuck lah, why you always think so much about life!"

2. God People Category

"Closer to God";
"Spending more time with my parents";
"Spending quality time with my wife and kids".
"Go church and volunteer more".

3. Money People Category

"Earn more money, save as much so that have a good retirement";
"got $$$ means fulfilling! no $$$ means fuckup life lah";

4. Cannot Figure Out Category

"Dont know leh";
"Last time I think get chiobu as gf. Then get married and apply BTO. But now I sian with her after marriage, cos no freedom"

Then I asked my new GF, what is a "fulfilling life" in her view. She said "being happy most of the times throughout her life, despite ups and downs that she will certainly encounter, is her vision of a "fulfilling life".

I asked my mother too. She said "just be healthy, don't fall sick and don't get cancer".

For me, I still don't know.the answer of my version of a fulfilling life.
That's the reason I started my first reply with this :

bigcockman said:
Is it wrong to simply exist?
That's what most people do. Whether that's enough for you is up to you.

Asking someone else is really no help. You have to decide for yourself what that means. Which is why I also ended one of my previous posts with go and think about it. Not go and ask everyone about it.

Most people are happy just existing. They desire whatever is on the path they are already on. But obviously you are not in the same boat which is why you are asking this question in the 1st place. Of all the answers other than mine I have read in this thread, jw5's is the best, sam's and zhihau's are next. They give you a direction to start looking and asking yourself.

Let me try this another way. It is you that is pondering this. Not groups 1-4. Groups 1-4 already have whatever floats their boat. You need to ask and answer #5 for yourself. For the record, your gf's answer is pretty good. You mother's answer is ok. That's what it means to them.

Word of advice. If you do intend to create a partnership (i.e. marriage) with a woman, make sure her answer on this is compatible with yours. Doesn't need to be the same, but needs to not be conflicting. For eg, I like eating any animal I can get my hands on vs she is an animal lover. Not going to work.

Anyway good effort getting all these responses, but it's your life not theirs. They can't provide you and answer as to what will make you happy.

jw5

Loyal
Sounds like a good idea. I am thinking of writing something like a conversation between two cats and what they talk about when they meow meow to each other.

You should start working on it. It could be the start of a lucrative series of books and possibly even a regular comic strip. :wink: