• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stock Market STI

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look like today gov. try to maintain index above 2300 points. Will it be below 2300 by closing time?:confused:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well well , if the 700 billion budget is not passed , we will see another round of plunging STI index tomorrow !

After a week , u will see bodies plunging down all the PTE CONDOS and landed properties !

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone playing margin still? If got, and bill not passed, Wed is PH. Thursday will be a bloody day.

GoldenBellShield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the market deal with itself. Those who have plundered the market long enough ought to pay back. To the obnoxious traders, bankers and analysts who hangs around at Balaclava and thinks they are the highest beings, eat humble pie!

ForzaFerrari88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the market deal with itself. Those who have plundered the market long enough ought to pay back. To the obnoxious traders, bankers and analysts who hangs around at Balaclava and thinks they are the highest beings, eat humble pie!

U talkin about me? Up or down will still make money. Makes no difference.:smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look like today Market blow again.
Anyone can predict when STI will hit below 2200.
Dow or Nikkei will be below 10,000 point?
I predict by this week.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
even our minister already saying there will be a recession soon...so i think the market will surely be going down

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
even our minister already saying there will be a recession soon...so i think the market will surely be going down
Recession is good for the country , if singapore do not have recession , i be more worried then any one in the cabinet. Trust me , even there is a recession , we still have our budget surplus from last yr. We can use this surplus to help people.

Quoted : Minister of Infinite

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STI already down more than 40% from it peak. One of the worst performance. Average world only down by about 30%