• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stir shitter US coming to SEA doorstep after leaving M.E...

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
China has itself to blame when they claimed ridiculously the whole of South China Sea. Now they are stuck with an international court ruling it illegal but yet will remain intransigent so as not to lose face.

The end game will surely be a beaten China getting whacked by the rest of the world and they WILL dismantle China into pieces and all those atolls-turned-military bases will be owned by USA.

They can swallow some pride now and cut their losses or CCCP is history. I am sure the Chinese people will welcome universal suffrage.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
China has itself to blame when they claimed ridiculously the whole of South China Sea. Now they are stuck with an international court ruling it illegal but yet will remain intransigent so as not to lose face.

The end game will surely be a beaten China getting whacked by the rest of the world and they WILL dismantle China into pieces and all those atolls-turned-military bases will be owned by USA.

They can swallow some pride now and cut their losses or CCCP is history. I am sure the Chinese people will welcome universal suffrage.

It was to remind the evil BE of using SCS to park their gunboats in SCS and used this water to tranship, smuggler opium into China and Middle East Asia...

China is the guardian of the SCS and protect the whole SEA, Middle East Asia and North East Asia from evil BE... there is only 1 enemy in this world and that is evil BE.

No way China is not going to cover the whole of SCS....

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is the guardian of the SCS and protect the whole SEA,
Then just wait for China's destruction and split up.
In the meantime they could think of new names for the new states that will be formed after. I suggest a few:
Holy Tibet
Republic of Uighurs
Taiwan Republic of China
Republic of Mongolia
North Federated States of Han
The Cantonese Republic
The Fujian Republic
East China Republic
Middle China Republic and
The Opium States of China.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
China should be split. The most productive region is the Cantonese speaking one thanks to hong kong. The liberation movement i think will start here,

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking Winnie is a bastard. He had personally promised to Obama that China will never militarize those reclaimed islets in the South China Sea. But look at what they have done to them today. They are installing their military installations on those islets. Tell me where is China's credibility? China must be destroyed at any cost. Only when the CCP has fallen, this part of the world will then have peace.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking Winnie is a bastard. He had personally promised to Obama that China will never militarize those reclaimed islets in the South China Sea. But look at what they have done to them today. They are installing their military installations on those islets. Tell me where is China's credibility? China must be destroyed at any cost. Only when the CCP has fallen, this part of the world will then have peace.

You don't deal with evil BE... you slaughter them line hooks and sinkers..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then just wait for China's destruction and split up.
In the meantime they could think of new names for the new states that will be formed after. I suggest a few:
Holy Tibet
Republic of Uighurs
Taiwan Republic of China
Republic of Mongolia
North Federated States of Han
The Cantonese Republic
The Fujian Republic
East China Republic
Middle China Republic and
The Opium States of China.
Spilt up America into All Chinese State, New Shanghai, New Hawaii.

America is dangerous and like Jesus must die...