• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Still Dare to Bang Cyclist? Wake up your farking idea!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dumbfarks pleading for petitions. Long Live PAP!
68C12FFE-C8FA-4153-A779-9798851719D6.png
EFE9F21B-51A6-409F-B511-214449639D21.png
68C12FFE-C8FA-4153-A779-9798851719D6.pngEFE9F21B-51A6-409F-B511-214449639D21.png

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just run-over STEP ACCELERATOR instead of BREAKS, make sure a spectacular kill. It is worthwhile. You can say mistaken foot peddles, say cyclist caused Panic and Confusion whats so ever, at the most no license to drive and go to Changi Hilton stay a while. You won't be injured hurt disabled nor dead, cyclists will surely get a tragic death. Corpse also cannot be recognized.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Serves this fucker right this will teach him not to mess with high SES cyclists.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like you make me think twice about voting for opposition.

Votes are WRONG! Insignificant! Votes are MISTAKES!

Politics must be WARS & CARNAGE & ELIMINATIONS!

Only these will work and get true results. All these Civilized SHIT are Self-Deception & Self-Destruction, and going nowhere else but towards TOTAL EXTINCTION.

You can go and vote SG54 ANY OPPO and replace PAP like what happened in Malaysia, I will NOT SUPPORT them either! I can tell you it is WRONG! If you called that a SUCCESS, I tell you it is WRONG SUCCESS! Unnecessary and Waste of Time! No desirable outcome can be appreciated! Only a faster step towards TOTAL EXTINCTION! Nothing Else!

I rather see War Lords take over from PAP, and begin carnage non-stop. We can deal with businesses properly and die properly, and settle businesses before we die. That is the only natural way, be proud be satisfied and not afraid.

Modern Civilization is just a major deception and toxic crap for brains, it begs only corrections and punishment and most importantly MUST BE PREVENTED FOR ETERNITY. Otherwise these is chance for same mistake of Modern Civilization to be repeated again in the future - after we paid tremendous price to overcome and destroy it once, and survived from this crisis, the same crap toxic ideas may be resurrected again and send whole man kind & whole planet again towards TOTAL EXTINCTION. Up-root it totally and install something strong and eternally PREVENT IT.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Votes are WRONG! Insignificant! Votes are MISTAKES!

Politics must be WARS & CARNAGE & ELIMINATIONS!

Only these will work and get true results. All these Civilized SHIT are Self-Deception & Self-Destruction, and going nowhere else but towards TOTAL EXTINCTION.

You can go and vote SG54 ANY OPPO and replace PAP like what happened in Malaysia, I will NOT SUPPORT them either! I can tell you it is WRONG! If you called that a SUCCESS, I tell you it is WRONG SUCCESS! Unnecessary and Waste of Time! No desirable outcome can be appreciated! Only a faster step towards TOTAL EXTINCTION! Nothing Else!

I rather see War Lords take over from PAP, and begin carnage non-stop. We can deal with businesses properly and die properly, and settle businesses before we die. That is the only natural way, be proud be satisfied and not afraid.

Modern Civilization is just a major deception and toxic crap for brains, it begs only corrections and punishment and most importantly MUST BE PREVENTED FOR ETERNITY. Otherwise these is chance for same mistake of Modern Civilization to be repeated again in the future - after we paid tremendous price to overcome and destroy it once, and survived from this crisis, the same crap toxic ideas may be resurrected again and send whole man kind & whole planet again towards TOTAL EXTINCTION. Up-root it totally and install something strong and eternally PREVENT IT.

thumbnail_IMG_7571.jpg

Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times. <--- You are here