• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Still Alive and Well Until Today. What Virus?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey @dredd alias Dredged @porcaputtana alias porkimak

I am still alive and kicking!!!! For the past 2 years been out and about as normal daily routine, in and out of malls, makan places, markets, public transport, crowded spaces, minimal hand sanitizing. Not a single sniffle, a fever, sore throat, body aches etc.

Have you been hiding in your hole?

What virus? What mRNA?

I hope FOUR boards or construction planks hit your head so that it can think wisely. :roflmao: :laugh: :roflmao: :laugh:

Maybe what my friends back in secondary school said is true.

"If you school too much, you actually become stupid":biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still alive and kicking!!!! For the past 2 years been out and about as normal daily routine, in and out of malls, makan places, markets, public transport, crowded spaces, minimal hand sanitizing.
I never use hand sanitizer at all. Why? because i dunno the ingredients of the hand sanitizer, it might be harmful and it stinks. In the mrt cabin, if i smell it, i will move to the next next next cabin. I read an article stating that it even contains cancer causing chemicals.

Same as vaccine. i do not know the ingredients of the vaccine. Well, at my signature, i have the listed ingredient of the vacc but that is not the point. The point is you dunno what you are getting into your body you should not take it. By believing in the coaxing of the media into taking the vaccine, it destroy the whole purpose of what health should be. More over, the vaxx ingredients are actually very harmful to the body and it will kill you.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice . Also another public transport pleb.

So it's true .

Anti vaxx people are low SES uneducated ignorant scums.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never use hand sanitizer at all. Why? because i dunno the ingredients of the hand sanitizer, i might be harmful and it stinks. In the mrt cabin, if i smell it, i will move to the next next next cabin. I read an article stating that it even contains cancer causing chemicals.
I will respond like how @porcaputtana would:

Stay dirty in your rathole and stop showering too because your soap contains cancer causing chemicals too!

Game over you stinking pile of shit because next month you will be joining the jobless queue!!

:roflmao: :laugh: :roflmao:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay dirty in your rathole and stop showering too because your soap contains cancer causing chemicals too!
I am using organic shower liquid soap unscented. I dun even allow essential oil into my liquid soap. Same as those laundry detergent. shampoo, washer dish detergent too. My life revolved around non-toxic products and lifestyle.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice . Also another public transport pleb.

So it's true .

Anti vaxx people are low SES uneducated ignorant scums.

Unlike you who had to drive everywhere you go and don't really have a life, I otoh much enjoy the occasional public transport and connecting to how my compatriots live and work.

Shit! Now you made me remember to renew my insurance and road tax this month!! I wonder if this year my car has to be inspected?:rolleyes:

And can you please help remind the virus to come see me, since you're a doctor. We all know viruses are afraid of doctors. Esp FOUR planked ones. :roflmao: :laugh: