• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STI crash 3 percent today !!

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
fund managers discover sg economy is a hall of mirrors ! Sg govt bring in too many FT at too favarable terms. Now locals revolting at having serve NS for nothing. STI dropping like in articapation a showdown between angry NS slaves and PAP.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now locals revolting at having serve NS for nothing. STI dropping like in articapation a showdown between angry NS slaves and PAP.

bro,u are very good to equate the drop to that. most probably it is due to the situation at Malaysia and Thailand.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, we would know that this day was coming...we just need to look for the signs and its there. After all, the recent economical growth in the last few years was built on a bubble, and not firm growth.

So, to see it burst is not surprising. S'poreans may have themselves to blame if they believed in the false, misleading words of the PAP ministers and MPs in the first place.

88max

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, we would know that this day was coming...we just need to look for the signs and its there. After all, the recent economical growth in the last few years was built on a bubble, and not firm growth.

So, to see it burst is not surprising. S'poreans may have themselves to blame if they believed in the false, misleading words of the PAP ministers and MPs in the first place.

This I've to agree.:wink:
Paper cannot cover fire!
Soon bubble will burst & it happening soon.:wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not all S'poreans, my friend!...the 66.6% still listen to the sales talk by the "Division 1 medicine show men"....and buy the talk!!:(

What goes up, must come down!...but few here wants to know what is dragging the economy down!...high cost!..of maintaing a government!...how can we weather the 'economic storms' and sail through troubled times, when the ship is full of heavy 'rocks'?....the Singapore Ship, that is!!!

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
When they start checking each other if 6.5 million is enough to sustain the economy, you know that SHIT has hit the fan. And when they still clueless of how to fix it, and let the fan rotate, this is what happen. How are we going to clean up the mess from those falling stinking droppings.:mad:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all S'poreans, my friend!...the 66.6% still listen to the sales talk by the "Division 1 medicine show men"....and buy the talk!!:(

What goes up, must come down!...but few here wants to know what is dragging the economy down!...high cost!..of maintaing a government!...how can we weather the 'economic storms' and sail through troubled times, when the ship is full of heavy 'rocks'?....the Singapore Ship, that is!!!

A government that is money-minded, selfish and more self-centred is not one government to be trusted by you, especially not when it comes to financial and economical matters.

This should be told to all Singaporeans back home. Don't believe in the lies of politicians who's only interested in hanging onto power and money till death takes them away.

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
the support should be at 2200. for this year till 1st Q of 2009, will drop further to 1800 staring from 2nd Q of 2009. watch me word.

i still hold share of two company ofcos i hope what i say will not come true. but the drop will come. is a fact.

why i hold this share? i just gamble.

for investment i look else where.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
i have/am buying into

singtel
st eng
wilmar
keppel corp
SPH
cosco - not sure yet.. wait and see..
japan land - not sure yet.. wait and see..

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
some of those listed above are of good Fundamental...can consider to enter if u got extra money..
they pay very good dividends also.

what u should avoid now are the penny stocks..

blue chips u buying ..can start to buy now izit?

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
some of those listed above are of good Fundamental...can consider to enter if u got extra money..
they pay very good dividends also.

what u should avoid now are the penny stocks..

txs but got cold feet like most pple.:smile:
think will wait a while more

blackreplica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with big sexy's recommendations, particularly st engg and keppel. I personally think many companies with strong fundamentals and good dividend yield are being oversold in light of the dismal global outlook. Lots of scaremongering and panic selling means plenty of good deals to be had IF you do your homework. My money's on some of the medical providers as well like thomson and raffles medical.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
HUAT AH! i just make some kopi money.. 4.9K. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Wilmar SOLD 15 lots at 3.5 (average)
Singtel sold 20 lots at 3.46(average) still holding 10 lots.
Keppel Corp - holding on 4 lots - paper profit about 1.2K
SPH sold 20 lots at 4.16(average) still holding 3 lots
St eng - holding
Cosco - SOLD ALL average 1.95 38 lots
japan land - not sure yet.. wait and see.

Miss out on SIA and DBS ... cbz..:mad:

next target
buy more singtel and wilmar when it drop
monitoring starhub

i have/am buying into

st eng
wilmar
keppel corp
SPH
cosco - not sure yet.. wait and see..
japan land - not sure yet.. wait and see..