• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STI Below 1850 liao!!!!!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
STI down 4.5% at 3.20pm

SINGAPORE shares continued its decline with the benchmark Straits Times Index (STI) down 86.35 points, or 4.5%, at 1,834.44.

Up to 751 million shares exchanged hands.

Losers beat gainers 363 to 104.

Going to hit the floor soon!!! This is not a joke. Bear Run has gone Amok!!!
You don't believe at your own risk!!! Bears Bears Bears Run all over the world.

Singaporeans please prepare yourself and gear for tough - I mean really tough and painful - times ahead. Time to repent, ask for forgiveness and atone for your sins. Pray for yourself and pray for your loved ones and your family. End-time is just about to begin....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stock prices go up and down. That is life.

Some people salaries will still go up, and that is life also!...you have a point there, stock market indices, go up & down, but the we the citizen of Singapore workers, will always have to bite the bullet taste the gun powder or poked with a gun, when the economy goes a roller coaster ride, but some 'pigs are more eaqual', they are never affected if the stock prices or stock indices fall or not!.

that is life...!!:(

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this time of the year, our failed politicians should not even deserve a quarter million dollars per annum. There is no logic, they are not saint and all key indexes pointing at them that they cannot even save ths cuntry. We want our CPF back!

STI down 4.5% at 3.20pm

SINGAPORE shares continued its decline with the benchmark Straits Times Index (STI) down 86.35 points, or 4.5%, at 1,834.44.

Up to 751 million shares exchanged hands.

Losers beat gainers 363 to 104.

You don't believe at your own risk!!! Bears Bears Bears Run all over the world.

Singaporeans please prepare yourself and gear for tough - I mean really tough and painful - times ahead. Time to repent, ask for forgiveness and atone for your sins. Pray for yourself and pray for your loved ones and your family. End-time is just about to begin....

jw5

Loyal
Some people salaries will still go up, and that is life also!...you have a point there, stock market indices, go up & down, but the we the citizen of Singapore workers, will always have to bite the bullet taste the gun powder or poked with a gun, when the economy goes a roller coaster ride, but some 'pigs are more eaqual', they are never affected if the stock prices or stock indices fall or not!.

that is life...!!:(
Do you agree that the ministers' salaries should go down?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stock prices go up and down. That is life.

well one thing for sure, your pappies scum gov salary goes up and never come down and that is a UNIQUELY SINGAPORE fact of life...

Only in Singapore, ministers salary defies Newton law of Gravity, PAP minister salaries goes up and stay up and possibly not possibly but rather for certain will increase further..:mad::mad::mad:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last Update:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:05

STI 1781.06 -40.07

Nikkei 8460.98 -213.71

How low will it go??? Damned jialat liao. Lausiao some more watching this dive!!!!

Hamlin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Update:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:05

STI 1781.06 -40.07

Nikkei 8460.98 -213.71

How low will it go??? Damned jialat liao. Lausiao some more watching this dive!!!!

How low will it go? Look at where the Asian bonds are trading, that might give you an inkling where we are. I dont know about people out there but my feet not touching any solid ground as yet... and I dont think I'll feel any bottom anytime soon.... good luck

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming erection, pls vote for ah beng.
PAP and ah beng both cunt save the economy crisis but ah beng willing to draw lower salary.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you agree that the ministers' salaries should go down?

Our leaders' remunerations are based on the responsibilities assigned to them and adjusted according to best market practices of remuneration of the time.
Our leaders must be motivated to take additional risks for the high returns the Singaporeans desire. Playing it totally safe, gets Singapore nowhere.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't believe at your own risk!!!
Bears Bears Bears Run all over the world.

teddy bear going to lie down soon !

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
everything will depend on US and Europe.
if there are more bad news coming out from there,there i believe it will go down further in weeks or possibly months to come.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
How low will it go? Look at where the Asian bonds are trading, that might give you an inkling where we are. I dont know about people out there but my feet not touching any solid ground as yet... and I dont think I'll feel any bottom anytime soon.... good luck

how do you find out where Asian bonds are trading? how to interpret the data to check out economic sentiment?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE shares opened lower with the benchmark Straits Times Index (STI) down 37.77, or 2.16 per cent, at 1,707.90.

Up to 43.1 million shares exchanged hands.

Losers beat gainers 102 to 36.

Latest:1690 !!! BELOW 1700 liao!!!

How low will it go? How deep will it dive? Laosiao liao!!!!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our leaders' remunerations are based on the responsibilities assigned to them and adjusted according to best market practices of remuneration of the time.

Now I know for sure you got to be a anti gov supporter to come up with such satirical sentences...good one:biggrin:
got to read in between the lines........

after all if their salaries are indeed based on their responsibilities assigned then shortie wong would have been given a ass whopping for the Mas Selamat debacle...:biggrin::biggrin:

simply shows that despite all the screw ups there is no accountability from them unlike other honorable asian leaders who would voluntarily offer to step down should anyone within their ministry brings shame to them...