• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[STforum]:My point: Maid levy

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
[STforum]:My point: Maid levy [tax relief for divorced husband]

The Straits Times; Published on Mar 21, 2012
My point: Maid levy
'Only women are eligible to claim tax relief.
This is unfair and discriminates against divorced fathers.'
MR ALEX BAY: 'I am divorced and my children live with me. In my situation, a maid is an essential help as we do not have any other family member living with us. But when I checked with the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore, I was told only women are eligible to claim tax relief for the maid levy. This is unfair and discriminates against divorced fathers like me. The Government should review the eligibility of this relief to be fair to all working parents who are caring for their children.'
Copyright © 2011 Singapore Press Holdings. All rights reserved.
http://www.straitstimes.com/STForum/Story/STIStory_779878.html
Males in Singapore getting short end of stick once again?

Maybe the SG govt's message to males is to quit parenting, dump the kids to the ex-wifey and just move on, Singapore needs men to grow her GDP, Singaporean men only to protect the country?

To win feminine votes by giving women in society special rights that their male counterparts should yet cannot enjoy?

I dunno, only can think that PM Lee is just being over-fixated at increasing the GDP [pict] or being so stressed by the opposition that he is only able to concentrate on short term policies: [YouTube: 'PM says: Fix the Opposition'] this kind of sexually prejudiced tax exemption policy doesn't seem to gel with a stable, inclusive and compassionate society that PM Lee purports Singapore to be.
National+Bonus+to+replace+GDP+bonus+for+ministers.JPG
[pict source]

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a1WhJKsYb50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
[YouTube fuller version of 'Fix the Opposition']

PS: I'm not advocating the subcontracting of child rearing duties to maids: just highlighting the obvious sexual prejudice irregularities in this particular PAP government policy.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: [STforum]:My point: Maid levy [tax relief for divorced husband]

Sigh....male do NS, reservist but no tax levy and no one to speak up for the men in sinkapore.

We are doomed lah. Lucky I didnt vote for them during the last election.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So many trouble. Just increase the maid levy to $400/month same as the construction worker.

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal

nah beh...must be alot of chow perverts out there want to hire maid for fucking ...then later claim maid levy relief...cheaper than going Geylang...kudos for gahmen to protect the Geylang trade.

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal

HAving a maid will bring social costs to your family!

More expensive than the miserable maid levy you have to endure.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks a lot, you cunts at AWARE!

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal

why that guy never also complain about 'working mother child relief'? why he never ask for 'working father child relief' as well.