• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Step-mother update 3 sept 2014

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The person I was talking about and his step-mother are now receiving professional counselling. It seems there was no legal issue about the sex part in the first place because step-mom and his dad were not even registered under MOM. They had a formal Chinese ceremonial wedding in Ipoh and in Singapore, and that's all.

i told all the parties involved they have nothing to worry about.

The step mom is quite depressed and is on medication. I hope she gets better soon. Its been very stressful few years for her.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The man and his dad are Singaporean. His step mom was an Ipoh gal. Worked in Singapore for many years before she got her PR and finally citizenship.

The man of the story ... His real mother died when he was very young. He was cared for by the woman who would later become his step mom.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PHARK lah...............

just have father and soon screw the woman at the same time mah settle everything liao lor...........

can double penetration mah.............father and soon can switch holes somemore............woman can switch face up and down..........

after a 3-some session, they'll find this arrangement to be most satisfying one............

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the man makes the step mom pregnant, the kid will be both his son and his brother. how cool.