• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Step father abuses kid. Guess race?

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling trying to teach the boy how to be a tough & macho keling man only lah!
In Malaysia all keling has to go through this training method lah!
Otherwise how to be a keling gu!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Torture him slowly, slowly peel the skin from his hands adding salt to the raw flesh, put a sack over his gential fill with Dorylus, a cage over his head with a few hungry rats, and his feet dip in boiling oil....after that has been done can throw his body to a pond full of alligators......:biggrin:

Contrary to popular belief, salt on wound actually acts as a anesthetic! It's the abrasive motion of rubbing that causes the pain, so if you can't find salt, sand on raw flesh also a very alternative!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from limpeh keling buddy

keling ask small keling to dance , mai dance , ... hoot !

keling ask small keling go over there , small keling walk , keling ask why go so far , ... hoot !

keling ask small keling to salute him , small keling hesitate,... hoot !

Last edited:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many chinese girls? Dude don't make things up you need to use logic and not just assume things.

Viv's wife and mother,Hri Kumar's wife,S Dhana's wife,Tharman's,late Balaji,indranee 's mother,Philip Jeyeratnam........and these are the many famous figures and many more..........Why dont you name me Ah neh girls make Chinese babies?Dude?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Viv's wife and mother,Hri Kumar's wife,S Dhana's wife,Tharman's,late Balaji,indranee 's mother,Philip Jeyeratnam........and these are the many famous figures and many more..........Why dont you name me Ah neh girls make Chinese babies?Dude?

I can. nathan's son in law is a chinese. There's others but not well known. The fact of the matter is you don't have any stats and more importantly chinese guys don't find ah neh girls attractive.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can. nathan's son in law is a chinese. There's others but not well known. The fact of the matter is you don't have any stats and more importantly chinese guys don't find ah neh girls attractive.

Well you can't name it like I do and you say I dont have stats?So,do you have stats to deny my statement?That means my statement has some elements of truth!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well you can't name it like I do and you say I dont have stats?So,do you have stats to deny my statement?That means my statement has some elements of truth!

yup you don't have the stats so your statement doesn't contain the truth. I didn't deny your statement but i mentioned you don't have the stats.

Btw i did name it. Didn't i mention nathan's son in law?

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup you don't have the stats so your statement doesn't contain the truth. I didn't deny your statement but i mentioned you don't have the stats.

Btw i did name it. Didn't i mention nathan's son in law?

Since both of us can't provide stats,why don't i challenge u that if u can name one and i will name 2!I have given u 50% handicapped ?What say u?

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I I knew his address...I go beat the shit out of him.......mother fucker...................i don't believe it....he punches him several times.!!!!!!!! He should pick his own size.....I love to give him an elbow muay thai on his head.....and crack it.......

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since both of us can't provide stats,why don't i challenge u that if u can name one and i will name 2!I have given u 50% handicapped ?What say u?

Name 2 what? sure i can name 3 in fact mr tan with miss vasinni, mr toh with miss gomez and mr chan with miss kaur.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Name 2 what? sure i can name 3 in fact mr tan with miss vasinni, mr toh with miss gomez and mr chan with miss kaur.

i think i am talking to the wrong person on this topic,for that matter i can name 100 without any prove.Of course common sense will tell us is refering to someone people would know like Gurmit singh` mom n wive,daryl david,rot monterrio etc.Forget it,dont argue anymore,just focus on yr forte,champion more for the Chinese which is also my interest.In fact i do like most of your postings except this one of course.我们求同存异! brother.