• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stefan Lim is now famous the world over!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I would like to congratulate him. He has achieved the publicity and exposure that I can only dream of.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/travel/news/article.cfm?c_id=7&objectid=12066275

Singapore Airlines: Flyer mocked over ridiculous airline complaint
7 Jun, 2018 1:35pm
2 minutes to read
DZUL3QOZA5H2FIJLOXC4T74XAE.jpg

The Singapore Airlines' premium economy class.
news.com.au

By: Kate Schneider

Advertise with NZME.

He asked Singapore Airlines: "What is the standard process of drinks service for premium economy class passenger?

"On our recent flight … we did not (get offered) any champagne by your service crew. Not once throughout the entire flight and this does not reflect as what you have displayed in your premium economy microsite."

K4HEMTRQEBBADHVOSJ7PB7KPOA.jpg

The Singapore Airlines complaint letter. Photo / Facebook

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good riddance, now Sinkies are going to be known all over the world as

- stupid
- spoilt
- lazy
- egoistic
- antagonistic

Which is not a problem..... until we realized, hey it is true!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Good riddance, now Sinkies are going to be known all over the world as

- stupid
- spoilt
- lazy
- egoistic
- antagonistic

Which is not a problem..... until we realized, hey it is true!

For a moment I thought I was ashamed to be associated with Tiongs when travelling... Fuck!

This nincompoop just ruined Sinkie's reputation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this clown is an insider.
Fucking Malaysian psychopath trying to link every complain king to me when i am not making such frivolous complaints but complaining you filthy Malaysians and filthy Indians are thieves slanderers and harassers. WHY this psychopath does that? To make it like it is my problem instead of them being criminals.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fucking Malaysian psychopath trying to link every complain king to me when i am not making such frivolous complaints but complaining you filthy Malaysians and filthy Indians are thieves slanderers and harassers. WHY this psychopath does that? To make it like it is my problem instead of them being criminals.

giphy.gif

going-off-topic-banner.png

:biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you chow chibye trying to associate yourself with sia and chiobu KNN you chow chibye KNN

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Famous.... I hope the fap will remember to accord him the highest honor for bringing the country into bigger spotlight than Kim summit.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He wanted the champagne badly and waited quietly in the plane for it to be served. He must have been very upset while in the plane.

Yet he didn't (or is it "dare not") asked the flight attendants. However, he post it in the Internet for the world to see, thinking that he would hit the airline jialak jialak.

Such is the kind of attitude of many. Dare not confront in person when he/she felt something is not right but chose to hide behind the computer hoping to gain the support of the public. If he had the guts to question the staff during the flight, he would have got his champagne and more importantly, his ignorance would not be exposed for the world to see.

Lesson learnt, it is better to be a fool to just one person if we dared to ask directly than be a fool to everybody by posting in the Internet.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
He wanted the champagne badly and waited quietly in the plane for it to be served. He must be very upset.

Yet he didn't (or is it "dare not") asked the flight attendants. However, he post it in the Internet for the world to see, thinking that he would hit the airline jialak jialak.

Such is that attitude of many. Dare not confront in person when he/she felt something is not right but chose to hide behind the computer hoping to gain the support of the public. If he had the guts to question the staff during the flight, he would have got his champagne and more importantly, his ignorance would not be exposed for the world to see.

Lesson learnt, it is better to be a fool to just one person if we dared to ask directly than be a fool to everybody by posting in the Internet.
Typical sinkie employee. No guts to speak out. It's the same all over in the office. You can do a presentation and only one or two sinkie will dare ask a question. Their preference is to be followers which translate to less risk to their career. That's what they believe. When you end the presentation, these idiots will run to you with a multitude of questions! And I wonder why these idiots are so balless. Even a mainlander with lesser proficiency in English has the guts to speak out and ask a question!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
u forgot to mention does not hesitate to backstab another sinkie at the drop of a condom