• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Steel Cage match - Vincent Wijeysingha vs Gilbert Goh

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has become more than GG vs VW. Activists whose name we come across from time to time have divided themselves between GG/GMS and VW/Jolovan.

All it takes is for a grey issue for activists to be divided. And they are the same activists who always lament the lack of unity within the opposition. Irony.

The ex-NSP camp advocates the more confrontational sacking approach. The pro-SDP camp advocates for the merciful, moderate approach (not to sack the Filippino). More irony.

As what GMS always claims he does, I'll get a popcorn and watch the show.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct myself - I don't think there was a large ideological gap between SDP and WP or the other opposition parties.

It was product differentiation and distinguishing themselves through getting into protests and lawsuits. That doesn't mean there was major ideological, opinion or policy proposal differences. The rest i.e. being more vocal or speaking up more was self-invented by themselves and supporters. That's the conclusion.

There isn't much ideological gap in opposition camp. It just narrowly define as a matter of priority in our context. I don't think anyone in WP will disagree with the values of human right, democracies etc. But would rather focus their energy of issues where the majority are concerns about. Same for SDP though I notice that they are gradually shifting more towards talking about bread and butter issues rather than human rights.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Australian FT wannabe GG is the next big thing in SG!!!!

Almost died laughing at this
1380272_741003789259377_259779190_n.jpg

Last edited:

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
It just narrowly define as a matter of priority in our context.

As I have said earlier, slit-eyed, slant-eyed Chinks are hopeless. The Malays, Indians and other minorities have survived despite facing racism and discrimination in the job market and social space from slit-eyed Chinks for decades.

Now that you "crusading Chinks" are at the receiving end by "foreigners", you beg, threaten and cry for help and intervention??? For the field to be tilted in your favour??? That this is now a "priority"? What happened to that sense of racial superiority, resilience, diligence, etc from that superior 5,000 year old culture????

As VW said: "You should recall that in the many years when job adverts discriminated against older applicants, non-Chinese applicants, or women - discriminatory practices that still exist - we heard nothing from those who now imagine themselves to be crusaders against injustice."

Harden the fuck up slit-eyed Chinks. Grow a spine and learn to stand on your own two feet. That superior 5,000 year old culture deserves no less.