• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Steal from KKH?

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was going to my house to collect rent when I saw hanging all along the corridor white towels with KKH monogram on them. Thats where I bump into an old neighbour and found out that his daughter inlaw just gave birth to a baby in KKH. I congrated him and asked if thats what KKH gave as a baby shower. Guess what he told me? " Paying for the medical procedure for the baby not cheap u know? So I take their towels for compensation lor! " :eek:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I share his thought leh, my club the towels so thick and clean and warm

thought of bring home some, when they get dirty bring them back and exchange new lot

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Upfront KKH fee is 3.5k for just delivery. Baby care another 500 bucks. After that about 100 bucks for vaccinations a month for at least 4 months. Milk powder about 80 x 2-3 a month. Diapers another 100 bucks a month. Stealing towels...priceless.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
I share his thought leh, my club the towels so thick and clean and warm

thought of bring home some, when they get dirty bring them back and exchange new lot

Hmm good idea now a days those OKTs in GL damn cheapo all their towels so thin and rough maybe I can bring there n use and bring it back :p ( Joking )

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This and standing around a buffet table and piling food are traits that seems very local and very established. Remember when classmates used to bring and show SIA cutlery that their parents misappropriated and proud of it.

jw5

Loyal
This and standing around a buffet table and piling food are traits that seems very local and very established. Remember when classmates used to bring and show SIA cutlery that their parents misappropriated and proud of it.

Very rich of you Scroobal to be talking about upbringing when you and your badly brought up children are manipulative.

You really have no self awareness at all. Totally deluded into thinking you and your family are the greatest. Perhaps it will take a tragedy for you to see a little light.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hahahaha.... yeah!!! that sure brings back memories ...but i think its not so much part of their "yeow-gwee"-ness but keeping as a memorabilia because in those days, air travel was damm expensive not like taking bus these days.

in fact even up till the 90s there were still a lot of this kind of behaviour