• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Staying with Lesbian and Butch owners/tenants are HORRIBLE!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
thread in HomeSeekers and HomeMakers section:

Hello,

Am a tenant renting a room, staying with a butch and lesbian. Currently there are 7 of them staying inside. Life will never be in peace with them around. Full of jealousy, picking on things, very impolite and rude at times, play mahjong until midnight, sing out loud until the whole house and neighbour can hear....

They will watch what you eat, how you walk, when you shower...etc.....

Btw, I didn't know until I signed the contract, moved in to the unit and paid the deposit.

If you were me, how would you handle such people?

Please help!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not happy, move out. Trying living with 7 heterosexual women instead – it won't be any easier, let me assure you.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Living with butch and lesbians is fine, as long as you DUN eat certain food that they offer you, like carrot, cucumber, egg plant, banana similar food/fruits.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
142_1000.jpg

This kind of lesbians, I donch mind to be room mates with.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am a supporter of the pink parade, i believe all should have equal rights to love regardless of sexual orientation.